• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
you-what-have-you-done.jpg
I can fix this!

804.jpg

There, no more ponies.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
The game is a HD re-release of Revelations that was on the 3DS and it is ALOT more like the originals, not free from flaws by any stretch of the imagination, the story is still ridiculous and the last boss literally made me laugh for days on end every time i thought about it but it's a fun little survival horror that actually resembles survival horror. I know! It's madness!

I'm thinking of getting that one eventually, I just don't like the camera over the shoulder thing anymore. ;.; maybe i'll get used to it.

And you're right, that story was a bit crazy from what I saw online.

The person in charge of the dlc was I believe tameem's brother alex also the guy whose signature can be see at the bottom of most of the sweet concept art.

Rayl

So what happened to talking about ninja's new project?

Too late dude
a8b.jpeg

e66.png

Seriously though if it's DmC related, i think it would be a sequel, i don't see them making another DLC story for DmC, maybe some BP updates but not another story DLC.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Seriously though if it's DmC related, i think it would be a sequel, i don't see them making another DLC story for DmC, maybe some BP updates but not another story DLC.

I'd like it to be a sequel, but I'm not getting my hopes up. As for DLC, the Mass effect games have released quite a few after 3, so maybe they could do the same for DmC. Not sure what they would be about, or which characters or even when they would b set, but I know I would like to see more of DmC's world even if it is only in DLC form.

Rayl

I'd like it to be a sequel, but I'm not getting my hopes up. As for DLC, the Mass effect games have released quite a few after 3, so maybe they could do the same for DmC. Not sure what they would be about, or which characters or even when they would b set, but I know I would like to see more of DmC's world even if it is only in DLC form.

I can't imagine they'd expand the universe any further then they have in this game but save those ideas for the sequel itself.

More spiderman because spiderman thread:

tumblr_mjez3jLU4S1rfr9b0o1_500.jpg

Top Bottom