• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
tumblr_m4hk9zy5Td1rwdkaco1_250.gif

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
With all due respect, I actually did come across a couple of articles that stated that RE is planning on returning to it's roots. If it wasn't for the complaints that others have spoke up against with RE 6, then Capcom wouldn't be thinking about this in the first place. http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...ill-return-to-its-roots-with-possible-reboot/

While I do believe that some of these complaints ie the death threats and attacking others who do like these games is going too far, voicing your dislike of a game or companies' actions is not stupidity, it's speaking out for something you don't support and change won't happen unless something is done about it. Point blank.

Yes, but those complaints didn't go to the lengths that the DMC fandom have gone to or suffered as much aggressive criticism on such a huge scale. But it is like what you said and what I meant, death threats and attacking others is too far, but it's fine voicing out your dislike or your complaints about something. I just wish things for DMC hadn't gotten so out of control because now it's so hard for anyone to listen to each other without an opinion sparking an argument.

Still I am glad to hear they're thinking about doing that for Resident Evil. If they really are going ahead with a reboot for the series I hope they can pull it off.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Yes, but those complaints didn't go to the lengths that the DMC fandom have gone to or suffered as much aggressive criticism on such a huge scale. But it is like what you said and what I meant, death threats and attacking others is too far, but it's fine voicing out your dislike or your complaints about something. I just wish things for DMC hadn't gotten so out of control because now it's so hard for anyone to listen to each other without an opinion sparking an argument.

Still I am glad to hear they're thinking about doing that for Resident Evil. If they really are going ahead with a reboot for the series I hope they can pull it off.

The game is a HD re-release of Revelations that was on the 3DS and it is ALOT more like the originals, not free from flaws by any stretch of the imagination, the story is still ridiculous and the last boss literally made me laugh for days on end every time i thought about it but it's a fun little survival horror that actually resembles survival horror. I know! It's madness!

i_need_ponies_by_souleevee-d3ysu0v.jpg

WAIT NO! WHY DID I POST THAT?! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Top Bottom