• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) vs. Dante

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) vs. Dante who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
If there would be a game called Capcom vs. Namco or something and Dante and Nightmare would fight in a battle who would win?

Keaton

Premium
^Nightmare is also one of the slowest characters in gaming, next to Bowser and Wobbuffet.

I would imagine that Dante due to his high speed attacks and the ability to strike from a distance would hands-down beat Nightmare. Sure, Nightmare is a sheer embodiment of chaos and darkness, but hey, its nothing Dante hasn't beaten before. ^_o

Phantom Dante

Son of Sparda
Well... I would say Dante if Nightmare didn't
have that armor. (Because then he could just own with Ebony and Ivory)

And about the whole soul thing, there have been a bunch
of times where Dante had a sword struck through him and lived.

Dante's a devil.. he has no soul.

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Couldn't Dante just block the Soul edge with Sparda/Rebellion?

I think Dante just squeezes past in this case. Close call though.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Corrupt soul edge Dante with Soul edge AND the sword of Sparda at the same time while in Majin DT.........o_O

I would love to see that.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Keaton;162583 said:
^Nightmare is also one of the slowest characters in gaming, next to Bowser and Wobbuffet.

I would imagine that Dante due to his high speed attacks and the ability to strike from a distance would hands-down beat Nightmare. Sure, Nightmare is a sheer embodiment of chaos and darkness, but hey, its nothing Dante hasn't beaten before. ^_o

That is what I just thought to say.Rep+again Keaton.I think it will be a better match:Dante vs. Algol LOL still Dante will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom