• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nice Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd love to say I had a hand in the awesomeness but sadly I don't...it's all Steve's doing and the most I contribute is to make cups of tea :lol:

I'm not arty in the slightest though so I think he does a great job :D

Keaton

Premium
Angel;78555 said:
I'd love to say I had a hand in the awesomeness but sadly I don't...it's all Steve's doing and the most I contribute is to make cups of tea :lol:

I'm not arty in the slightest though so I think he does a great job :D

Wise Man say warrior is powerful, and artist is inspiring, but all have muses that make tea =]...okay, i say that, not a wise man lol

True though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Janny;78320 said:
I go missing for only a couple of days and I come back to a new layout! Fantastic stuff!
The only little bit that I think is weird is the banner. Inside a thread it leaves a bit of space to the right. But maybe I'm just nitpicking.

Thats because of an oversized sig stretching the page layout (as people already said above). I will put them in spoiler tags whenever i see one to try and stop this occurring.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Brilliant updates. This site was already more than looking the buisiness, now it'll be the envy of all other game based sites. (I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true);)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've told Steve and he'll get onto it once he's got a moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom