• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New York Comic-Con

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
No, Japanese Jade ( the user's name) still hasn't posted her ( yes, her) experience from the event. Don't worry, she will post it soon, she likes the game. XD

Yes, I liked how smooth the gameplay was, it isn't slow and it isn't easy. I can't wait until we can play that demo, pal. :)
Oh okay just making sure. :) Can't wait to read about what they showed.
And me either, when the demo comes out I am going to play it 100,000 times everyday until the game comes out. Lol

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Found this concept art of Mundus:

Nycc2012mundus2.jpg

Dante47

I really don't want to mess with that guy. I wonder if he'll have some sort of giant, demonic form?

Also, playable demo? SWEET!!!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I really don't want to mess with that guy. I wonder if he'll have some sort of giant, demonic form?

Also, playable demo? SWEET!!!
Count on it! :) And damn it they need to stop teasing that there will be a demo and just tell us when the release date of the demo will be!

chocolatepanda

That's a game breaking glitch. I really hope it doesn't happen in the final product.
There was another similar glitch in on of the streams before, one the platforms didnt come out after the demon pull was used. So if they slack and dont fix the problem it will probably be glitch throughout the game not just specific parts so i hopes its fixed since there's plenty of time to do so.

Devil Player

Talking about Angel and Demon modes, I hope they adress what happens if you press both L2 and R2 at the same time + attack button.

I'm really curious about it. Perhaps there will be a tag attack, where you can use both modes to perform a mix move or special attack.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Talking about Angel and Demon modes, I hope they adress what happens if you press both L2 and R2 at the same time + attack button.

I'm really curious about it. Perhaps there will be a tag attack, where you can use both modes to perform a mix move or special attack.

or perhaps its used for the ULTIMATE HYBRID WEAPON!!!

Top Bottom