• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New York Comic-Con

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
DmC at New York Comic-Con, so what do you say about that Chuck?
3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up.gif

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
^Cool but need subs. As much as i have been watching anime for a long time, i can barely understand a few. Oh and the special demo starts at 12:45

Edit :blink: didn't know that itsuno is the supervising director of the game.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Awesome finally can see the train station level as much as I want! And a look at the Revenant, thanks for the video and pic guys! :)

Azurel

^Cool but need subs. As much as i have been watching anime for a long time, i can barely understand a few. Oh and the special demo starts at 12:45

Edit :blink: didn't know that itsuno is the supervising director of the game.

Well... now you do know.

Hmmm. Seems the shotgun is called the Revenant.

I like that name. So much better than "Coyote A".

Devil Player

You sir, good job right there!!!

I was checking that profile like everyday, just to see if they would upload that stuff. As soon as I gave up, it was uploaded! lol.

You can see there are different places to go throughout the stage, lots of enemies and so on. The only thing I noticed is that enemies were dying way too fast in that stage. In other videos, the enemies took a lot of damage in order to be killled. Here, 3 hits with Eryx and the enemy is killed. What happened?

I loved how the red lights show the direction the train is coming. Left lights become red, avoid that part. Amazing stuff!

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I felt like that video was just easy mode...looked TOO easy. He got hit by two of those floating disk things, and barely felt a scratch!
Other than that, I liked how even if it was "easy" mode, the player was having a bit of a tough time. And his style ranking was pretty bad at the end of the subway.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well... now you do now.

I like that name. So much better than "Coyote A".

A name like Coyote A actually suited someone who dressed like this...

2206890-dante.png

A revenant is a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to terrorize the living.The word "revenant" is derived from the Latin word, revenans, "returning" (see also the related French verb "revenir", meaning "to come back").
Vivid stories of revenants arose in Western Europe (especially Great Britain, and were later carried by Anglo-Norman invaders to Ireland) during the High Middle Ages. Though later legend and folklore depicts revenants as returning for a specific purpose (e.g., revenge against the deceased's killer), in most Medieval accounts they return to harass their surviving families and neighbours. Revenants share a number of characteristics with folkloric vampires.

Azurel

A name like Coyote A actually suited someone who dressed like this...

2206890-dante.png

A revenant is a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to terrorize the living.The word "revenant" is derived from the Latin word, revenans, "returning" (see also the related French verb "revenir", meaning "to come back").
Vivid stories of revenants arose in Western Europe (especially Great Britain, and were later carried by Anglo-Norman invaders to Ireland) during the High Middle Ages. Though later legend and folklore depicts revenants as returning for a specific purpose (e.g., revenge against the deceased's killer), in most Medieval accounts they return to harass their surviving families and neighbours. Revenants share a number of characteristics with folkloric vampires.

I actually didn't know that. Makes for some good story possibilities... maybe.

Good. That clears things up.

crush

I just love Revenant's design. Finally a shotgun that isn't a sawed-off!
Another broken tradition.
By the way. To me DmC's firearms are more fitting to the original DMC series.
Like isn't this supposed to be a more realistic version?
...But I love that, some "wrong" things are good sometimes.

A name like Coyote A actually suited someone who dressed like this....
Coyotes, flamenco music with roses, cowboy boots, Bruce Lee refrences, Suitcases from gungrave...
DMC4 was just too chaotic. lol

Top Bottom