• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New York Comic-Con

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
It's a picture of David holding the head of Goliath. Basically the story goes Goliath is a giant who terrorizes villages, and one day the sheep herder David gets in a conflict with Goliath. So the next day the two do battle. Goliath approaches David, and David approaches Goliath. Goliath lumbers over David with an enormous shield and sword, while David has chosen a slingshot as his weapon. The giant Goliath is amused by his choice, but David ends up killing Goliath with one shot to the forehead from his slingshot. Goliath dies, David's village is saved, and David cuts off Goliath's head as a reward.

So I guess Dante's story resembles that of David's. He is an underdog overcoming enormous odds despite his enemy. This is probably why there are similarities between the two pictures.

Dante94513

Oh My God. I think I know what that picture where Dante rips chest in the mirror resembles. It was from that deleted footage from Spiderman 3.

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
It's a picture of David holding the head of Goliath. Basically the story goes Goliath is a giant who terrorizes villages, and one day the sheep herder David gets in a conflict with Goliath. So the next day the two do battle. Goliath approaches David, and David approaches Goliath. Goliath lumbers over David with an enormous shield and sword, while David has chosen a slingshot as his weapon. The giant Goliath is amused by his choice, but David ends up killing Goliath with one shot to the forehead from his slingshot. Goliath dies, David's village is saved, and David cuts off Goliath's head as a reward.

So I guess Dante's story resembles that of David's. He is an underdog overcoming enormous odds despite his enemy. This is probably why there are similarities between the two pictures.

Relate-a-****ing-ble

Oh My God. I think I know what that picture where Dante rips chest in the mirror resembles. It was from that deleted footage from Spiderman 3.

I was thinking David Blaine.

Top Bottom