• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New York Comic-Con

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I have found Dante's backstory with a little more of quality:

Pics I noticed;

Dante seems to be running into a never land type gate. Probably him entering his personal hell that he's going into.

Dante holding up a severed demon head. If I remembered correctly, this was one of the rating warnings. Guess we know where it is.

Dante f*ckin' bitches. LIKE A BOSS Also, is he getting blown? AND HAVING a 6 or 7 way with seven girls?! Guess we know where Dante got blown, but GOD! He got THAT much ass?!

It seems he's had a lot of run in with the law and there for is still in tune with the human realm. That's a lot of cops though.

And finally, the legendary scene of him ripping his chest open! Funny, I thought he'd be litterally ripping it all the way open, but he's more so attempting to rip his chest open.

All in all, this is some pretty deep **** he went though as a kid. Reminds me of Dayl Dixon from Walking Dead.

KnightBatman

Does anyone remember when during the Bob Barbass boss fight, Bob said Dante killed an elderly woman at the age of 8?? Would anyone else agree that the shot of him carrying a headless demon is him at age 8 in the backstory?? He does look a lot younger there than usual. Can't believe we get to see that :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Does anyone remember when during the Bob Barbass boss fight, Bob said Dante killed an elderly woman at the age of 8?? Would anyone else agree that the shot of him carrying a headless demon is him at age 8 in the backstory?? He does look a lot younger there than usual. Can't believe we get to see that :D

Funny. Those things Bob Barbas said about these things he's done in the past (Including being a well known man whore) seem to be true in a way.

KnightBatman

Bob Barb-ASS probably just took what demons already know about Dante's experience with them and turned it upside down to make him look like the enemy. "Hey Bob, put a spin on this!" Hopefully Dante's redeemed at the end

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people

I was thinking the same, that the head might be the supposed old lady/demon from that. In the one with the building on fire it looks like it could be the night when the demons attacked his family perhaps? o.o

ccutter

Facing My Demons
I was thinking the same, that the head might be the supposed old lady/demon from that. In the one with the building on fire it looks like it could be the night when the demons attacked his family perhaps? o.o
What about the one Bob mentions about Dante breaking out facilities and attacking the prison officers. You can see Dante being attack by those guys in that clip.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Anyone else beginning to think the ESRB's rating of Sexual content and Nudity, not to mention that whole fellatio moment, is just the direct result of Dante's back story?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Anyone else beginning to think the ESRB's rating of Sexual content and Nudity, not to mention that whole fellatio moment, is just the direct result of Dante's back story?
I'm kinda thinking so, there might be a scene of Mundus and Lilith doing the tango, but so far like Tameem said the nudity is tastefully done. I mean this whole monologue looks like beautiful masterpieces. Something you would find in Roman and Greek art, as someone mentioned earlier the comparison of Dante holding the demon's head and David holding Goliath's head. It's like Carvagio drew these pieces, I love them!

sabre1222

Anyone else notice that the noise dante makes when ripping his chest is the same as when you kill the last enemy??

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
In my opinion, Gameplay wise, It looks waaay to easy, literally way to easy. A big thumbs down for me. The only thing thats managing to hang on to by the new fans standards(and to some old ones) is the graphics of the combat, the flow of it is not smooth but rocky. But so far its slim and chunky in terms of combat.

Top Bottom