• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Im obsessed with bleach so youll be seeing a lot of bleach signatures

Quincy.png

Dark.png

f anyone wants one of my banners, just ask and ill edit them

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
New ones. Not sure which to put in my sig. This one:
ichigo1.png
or this one:
ichigo.png

EDIT: Made some changes and I've decided to keep this:
ichigod.png

My first GIMP work.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I know! Why can't they just explain in full detail how to do certain things and if to apply image or not, you know.

You'll probably come up with something better than mine, I spent hours trying to figure out what he did to his >_>

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Madam_Verdice©;173657 said:
Yours isn't that bad. We'll see what I come up with.

EDIT

Ugh.....this was really hard for me to do. I feel as if my ability for this got dumbed down from this sigs I'm currently using. I think yous beat mine:lol: For real!!!

He didn't really explain it very well, nor did he show us how to do it >_> I found out that the beams were quite hard to do I couldn't get them to be perfect D: How do you the last part where he says Smudge, liquify, etc cause I have NO clue what he meant by that >_>

Anyway, yours look really good. Selective Colour didn't really work >_< I used a PhotoFiller, :lol:

Plus, mine took me hours to do, cause I was so lost :dry: I

EDIT : If you use a Motion Blur and set it to Lighten it looks really good. (I'm doing that right now)

Edit 2 : It's strange how everytime I make a banner I always seem to improve it A LOT when I edit it:lol: WHY O WHY can't i just get it perfect the first time?

*Signatures Removed*

The only difference it that one has been sharpened, and the other hasn't. Gah! I forgot to unhide my name >_>

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Made a new signature this morning.

vegetasig.png

Another new one, this was a request from GamblingGambitCloud.

gamblinggambitcloud.png

Pantera Queen

One Winged Angel;173690 said:
He didn't really explain it very well, nor did he show us how to do it >_> I found out that the beams were quite hard to do I couldn't get them to be perfect D: How do you the last part where he says Smudge, liquify, etc cause I have NO clue what he meant by that >_>

Anyway, yours look really good. Selective Colour didn't really work >_< I used a PhotoFiller, :lol:

Plus, mine took me hours to do, cause I was so lost :dry: I

EDIT : If you use a Motion Blur and set it to Lighten it looks really good. (I'm doing that right now)

Edit 2 : It's strange how everytime I make a banner I always seem to improve it A LOT when I edit it:lol: WHY O WHY can't i just get it perfect the first time?

Kain_Banner395.png

or
Kain_396.png

The only difference it that one has been sharpened, and the other hasn't. Gah! I forgot to unhide my name >_>

Thank you^_^ I guess looking at mine again it doesn't look so bad.

The selective color for me had to be random cause the example was getting on my nerves with its frequent moving:dry: And about the end DON'T EVEN ASK ME!!!! The part was retarded!!!!!

Top Bottom