• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
^ Wow thats awsomeness. :D

Edited that Wakka sig:

attachment.php

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Slayer_of_Darkness96;175377 said:
^ I believe you. I can do that in 15 minutes. I just need to find the perfect background
My sig with Cloud took me 10 minutes also.

Surrreeee..... I used 3 images and 1 of them was created by me. I don't even use 'pre'made backgrounds, I make them myself. The effects I used, you would need either PH CS, CS2 SC3, or even CS4 ^_^

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Slayer_of_Darkness96;175514 said:
^ Well almost. I can do something similar with another background.
How can you do backgrounds?

I just simply use my imagination, and creativity.

I don't mean to sound like an ass or whatever, but instead of asking people for advice, maybe you should try and learn how to develop your own style and how to create your own backgrounds.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
One Winged Angel;175516 said:
I don't mean to sound like an ass or whatever, but instead of asking people for advice, maybe you should try and learn how to develop your own style and how to create your own backgrounds.

I agree. You need to experiment on your own dude, no offence. Ask people for tips on effects and sh*t but not how to make your sigs exactly alike. Use your own imagination and develop your own style. As you can probably tell, over half of the graphics designers already have here.

Top Bottom