• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(New Pachinko) Devil May Cry X Last Judgement

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
I agree , and i would not mind if they release DLC weapons for DMC4 SE in fact i would buy every DLC weapon they release including the Dante vs Credo which leads to getting a new weapon .

berto

I Saw the Devil
I hear its a long wait time,Konami's got a lot to go through :dead:
That sounds like defeatist talk to me. Stop making excuses. You need a guy? I've got a guy, you just get the goats ready and he'll bring the 3 pints of human vergin blood to write the contract with. Do I have to everything for you people here?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
That sounds like defeatist talk to me. Stop making excuses. You need a guy? I've got a guy, you just get the goats ready and he'll bring the 3 pints of human vergin blood to write the contract with. Do I have to everything for you people here?
Ok you've convinced me. We'll cut out the middleman and meet where the two worlds converge, I'll bring the sacrificial dagger.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
The DMC 5 rumors are still flying around along side RE7, Not gonna get fooled again , not after this .:devil:

Seeing as how we have a Devil May Cry rumour each year (DmC's year included... Delicate joke inside), not going to believe a single picture-less thing that's going to be reported this year.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Who cares they fooled us thats the least they can do .

What? Man, we fooled ourselves, like we always do whenever something that even vaguely hints at DMC5 pops up. There weren't any solid and definitive proof of a DMC5, we just speculated and some of us irrationally got hyped up over it even when disproving statements came out. Then we paid for it with some hard disappointment.

And putting those cutscenes in DMC4 still would be like putting a clip with the Star Wars cast dancing from Star Wars Kinect into Battlefront.

Frazz

General gamer
Seeing as how we have a Devil May Cry rumour each year (DmC's year included... Delicate joke inside), not going to believe a single picture-less thing that's going to be reported this year.
I keep trying to have this way of thinking but I always fail. I just wish someone at Capcom was just upfront about it all and just said one of the following: "yes we are working on it", "we've been struggling for ideas", "we're thinking about it", or "no we are not working on it". It's been 8 years and I think we fans deserve a little clarity on the matter as we keep getting no information. The last we heard was that in October last year they had 'no plans'. That's it. I can't tell if Capcom are ignorant of fact that some fans have been waiting so long or if they just don't care.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
I keep trying to have this way of thinking but I always fail. I just wish someone at Capcom was just upfront about it all and just said one of the following: "yes we are working on it", "we've been struggling for ideas", "we're thinking about it", or "no we are not working on it". It's been 8 years and I think we fans deserve a little clarity on the matter as we keep getting no information. The last we heard was that in October last year they had 'no plans'. That's it. I can't tell if Capcom are ignorant of fact that some fans have been waiting so long or if they just don't care.
It's a money issue, they couldn't care less what we think.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Do you think the Budget will affect such big games RE7, DMC5 ? cuz CAPCOM aint doing so hot right now
but people will love RE2 remake at E3

Hyugul

Another Rumor.
'latestnewsexplorer' listed e3 confirmed games.
Check out what capcom has.
I want to write the url, but I cannot post it yet.

Top Bottom