• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

somekidfromthe90's

I only have one thing to say to that;
tifa_lockhar.jpg

MEN PLEASE CONTAIN YOURSELVES!
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20798599.jpg

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
I see no punk related feeling in Kat at all....she gives the vibe of someone who listens to alternative rock...especially rocking that spray paint and rihanna look

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dude, now you got Nicki Minaj's sone A** A** A** song stuck in my head!

1316691235696_9662333.png

I see no punk related feeling in Kat at all....she gives the vibe of someone who listens to alternative rock...especially rocking that spray paint and rihanna look

I found her to be a Robin hood, type of girl, only modern. She also seems like a cosplayer.^_^

Jane Sweetbee

So this chick gets to see Dante's wang?
ca2206bbc1a6e67fce77bdb0ce1840f8.jpg

I feel Dante is gonna to pass out in front of Kat after a night of fighting with demons. See the curve of his skinny legs. Probably that's the situation where Kat found him and brought him to the Order.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Oh, and as an extra note, you can tell that Kat is based off of Kai from Heavenly Sword.

If I can remember, Kai saw stuff that nobody else could see (as a sign of her being crazy, I think) and she had a pretty immature view of the world, acting almost like a child herself.

Plus, Kai wore blue and had dark eyeshadow, carrying a large, tubular thing on her back (which she shoots her arrows from).

In fact, Kat and Kai almost look alike.

kai had PTSD as she went crazy from watching her mom die.

Maybe Kat fights with a crossbow.

Jane Sweetbee

she's the mysterious girl that knocks on Dante's trailer, and he just steps outside, in his birthday suit. She tells him a Demon is coming and......well.. a giant DEMON comes
It is unlikely to be the knock-on scene. It is more likely a after-fight scene. Look at the sky. It is the early morning instead of mid-night.

Railazel

kai had PTSD as she went crazy from watching her mom die.

Maybe Kat fights with a crossbow.

Well, it is my personal theory that Dante is crazy. Maybe Kat is too.

And Kat having a crossbow would... how do I put this... too predictable?

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
She is like the chick from twilight...in all the pics ive seen...not one hint of emotion...hence why I call her fake....it made me laugh

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well, it is my personal theory that Dante is crazy. Maybe Kat is too.

And Kat having a crossbow would... how do I put this... too predictable?

maybe they met in a mental hospital, ala that episode of supernatural and teamed up to fight some demon a few years back.

if she had a little helper creature, would that be predictable because it would remind you of trip..

Railazel

maybe they met in a mental hospital, ala that episode of supernatural and teamed up to fight some demon a few years back.

I heard Dante was tortured by demons. Maybe that was when he was being institutionalized? Same thing with Kat?

if she had a little helper creature, would that be predictable because it would remind you of trip..

Very, though it would be kind of cute seeing a semi- punkish girl with some small companion. Maybe it would be some baby angel or something?

Top Bottom