• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New New Character Info (Kat)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think Kat will be manipulated by The Order just like Credo in DMC4. Maybe in this DmC, The Order wants Dante because of his blood connection to Sparda or even Eva (if she is an Angel) for revival of something sinister!! You know anything is possible! I am a big fan of plot twist!! :D

And if Vergil's in the game? Then what?

ZeroLove

I only have one thing to say to that;
tifa_lockhar.jpg

MEN PLEASE CONTAIN YOURSELVES!

But that has nothing to do with Devil May Cry.
*takes the picture with him back to his room*

DragonMaster2010

And if Vergil's in the game? Then what? If Vergil is in the game then I will be the first person in the line to buy this game!! ^_^

No I mean you said maybe The order wants Dante for his bloodline. But if Vergil's in the game and is Dante's twin, then Vergil would have the same bloodline. What would they need Dante for if they have Vergil?

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
No I mean you said maybe The order wants Dante for his bloodline. But if Vergil's in the game and is Dante's twin, then Vergil would have the same bloodline. What would they need Dante for if they have Vergil?

Ohh! You see from what I've seen so far, if the person that is speaking to Kat and Dante at the start of the demo is Vergil, then Vergil knows all the thing that is going around Limbo and stuff! That makes Dante like a new kid in school!!! Maybe Vergil knows about this Order but he needs Dante, in order to destroy the Order so that at the end he could take all the power! This can be wrong, it's just my imagination so bear with it!:cool:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
They confirmed there would be angels and that they are different than traditional angels, but did they say Dante would fight them? I don't remember. Please give us a source for it.

Dante has his around his neck.

I sit corrected, and Vergil?...

DragonMaster2010

They confirmed there would be angels and that they are different than traditional angels, but did they say Dante would fight them? I don't remember. Please give us a source for it.

Tameen said the angels will not be as they seem, and Dante's scythe, Osiris is an angel weapon.

Top Bottom