• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dmc Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I will admit that gameplay does look better.

Although it still is not as fast as I would like it to be.

I still have not been won over just yet.

But maybe If this Dante looked like this through most of the game I could become a little less skeptical:D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
No, but hopefully NT release a soundtrack when they release the game, I love the music used in the trailers :).
the music is so hard to hear when it gets good too!

and the action was dramatized alot in this trailer, much like the first one

aka958

Don't trust people
Wow! Another 1 minute long video of new things. With platforming that gave me a minor interest. Amazing! o_O

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
I like that they changed his face, but still I'm dissapointed cuz of lack of epic character/enemy/level design like it was in DMC 4. It's western-style game now.

Asmodaius

I like that they changed his face, but still I'm dissapointed cuz of lack of epic character/enemy/level design like it was in DMC 4. It's western-style game now.

It was always meant to be more "westernized" version of the DMC style. That was one of the main points of this game, from what I understood when the first trailer was released.

aka958

Don't trust people
It was always meant to be more "westernized" version of the DMC style. That was one of the main points of this game, from what I understood when the first trailer was released.

It was. :p
Kinda why Capcom made NT do the job. Otherwise it would've been a Japanese company doing it. xP

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
DMC4 level design was very good except for having to run through it twice and the lack of anything moving in the background. Its too bad so many dmc fans couldnt get past a hair style and lately all the trailers have been trying to make dante look presentable instead of focusing on real issues like story and characters...:confused:...
the environments are way beyond anything dmc has done before its pretty obvious. It seems like when Dante enters this "demon" world, the real world slows down almost stopping in place. I dont think its witch time i think he just hits harder and theres more emphasis on the impact. but thats only when he's "Dante Triggering"

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I just saw it:)
It's amazing!! Now I have no doubts;p It will be a great game :D
dunno if i'd say its a great game, buts its without a doubt very entertaining and a visual feast!
i'm still thinking all of this locations is all setup around one level. I hope it stays with the same feel
because it just feels like dmc, a little different but, not in a bad way at all

Asmodaius

Oh, that's a discussion I've had many times before. Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. Many video game characters are made to look hot and attractive so they are pleasing to the eye in hopes of pulling in a bigger crowd, so it is not only a natural reaction, the game developers actually aim for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom