• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dmc Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalOutcast

So far it's a more decent and fitting soundtrack than the Hip-Hop Music they had in the E3 Trailer. I also got reports that Vergil might be in the Reboot as well so we might see pics of his redesign soon.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
just saw it. very impressed! :) my night has been made, hopefully they explain some more story, but the environments and gameplay really made me happy! :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i liked it but needed a story trailer but there is hope as saturaday-sunaday is dmc conference.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
yea
to bad there really wasnt much with the story just more concerned with the look of Dante...STILL!

....damn u :mad:

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
yea
to bad there really wasnt much with the story just more concerned with the look of Dante still
i know! like i enjoyed the new environments they showed, and a little bit more platforming and a little bit more of that creepy, lady, bug boss, but i definitely need to see some story unravel.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
This trailer was similar in style with the first. It was about presentation.
I really liked it especially the part when Dante seamlessly cuts from platforming to ingame with the bug b*tch.
And alot of the action was in slo-motion (maybe being tooo dramatic?) but it looks awesome!
I figure with my playing style, i could make Dante a super-bad a$$.
I want to see gameplay with people playing on a huge screen!!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
it is definitely improving, and yeah that's what i wanna see too, an actual person playing the game, lets cross our fingers for sunday!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Dante shot like 5 dudes with one shot,
he also has his evasive moves too......but......i still didnt see him jump.
NT is notorious for having no jump button.
oh yeah i did enjoy that, and i'll be really upset if there isn't a jump button, jumping is definitely mandatory for devil may cry combet

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
the colors remind me of bio-shock
the music was decent but alot of the action drowned it out but
from what i could tell it's going to have a variety of good music, not just rhythm metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom