• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dmc Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Alright. ^^
Anyways.... as I said earlier, that one street in the trailer looks alot like the stret in DMC 2.
Probally not important but I thought that I would just point it out.

I don't remember DMC2 too well. What time in the video is it? If you don't mind me asking.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The thing that bugs me is that NT STILL hasn't given us a good look at the gameplay. Every gameplay trailer so far everything is either really zoomed out, or zoomed in enough that all you see is Dante. How am I supposed to judge if something looks good or not if I can't freakin' see it?

Never mind when I said it was coming along. This is the same crap I've seen already with slightly improved graphics.

I'm getting the idea NT and Capcom wanted people's expectations really low, so everything they showed us would be impressive. Its not working on me.
the 3rd trailer showed nothing but gameplay with a 6-7 hit air combo at the very beginning. I dont think the programmers are going to be Tru Styling the gameplay because thats for advanced users and not many people can do that (me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BGymvfn4A8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL18D4E36981531742

Meg

the 3rd trailer showed nothing but gameplay with a 6-7 hit air combo at the very beginning. I dont think the programmers are going to be Tru Styling the gameplay because thats for advanced users and not many people can do that (me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BGymvfn4A8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL18D4E36981531742
That's not even want a meant. I didn't mean the moves being shown were lame, I meant the poor camera angles make it hard to get a really good look at what's happening.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
That's not even want a meant. I didn't mean the moves being shown were lame, I meant the poor camera angles make it hard to get a really good look at what's happening.
U might need a larger and wider monitor :D
some of the moves are cut from scene to scene too to make it more lengthy. The last trailer reminded me of the second trailer with the action dramatized with slow-mo and awkward camera angles. Thats usually what happens in all trailers though

Meg

U might need a larger and wider monitor :D
some of the moves are cut from scene to scene too to make it more lengthy. The last trailer reminded me of the second trailer with the action dramatized with slow-mo and awkward camera angles. Thats usually what happens in all trailers though
.....Are we talking about the same thing? I don't think we are.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
.....Are we talking about the same thing? I don't think we are.
when u put it that way... Yes we are

maybe the angles are kinda funny looking to you, but i posted a bunch of screen shots of dante that are clear and easy to see him doing moves. Its understandable if you dislike the game because of the lack of story and characters but all the trailers except the 1st one was focused on gameplay

and its understandable if you think the combat is weak as well. Just dont say u couldnt see the action, that ninja theory is purposely blocking out combat. What good would that do?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I may be the minority here but I actually liked the music from this trailer better then the previous ones.

And Meg is right.

The camera angles are a bit funky in the trailer.

I'm sure its not going to be the way in the game but it would appear as if NT is trying to make the trailer more "interesting" by having cameras zoom in and zoom out a random.

Just my opinion of course.

Nothing against the trailer really.

It is a nice improvement over the previous ones thats for sure.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Your right, the zoom in's the music q's are basically made that way to dramatize it. To let you see the action up close. Remember when he evade dive's out of the way, its pretty damn slow, slower than trickster on level 1. I dont know for sure but i think its trying to keep the pace of the music, trying to give it an overall feel too it. But the gamescom trailer had nothing like that, its was a minute of dante fighting.... and thats it.

oh and if its Saturday in Tokyo then is it friday in the states?

Asmodaius

I liked the music better in the previous trailers, with the industrial techno. It suits this game better, in my opinion.

And also, D-Sparda is obviously a straight male individual with some homophobic issues, so reading comments from gay males on the DMC forum about the hotness that is Dante clearly made him somewhat uncomfortable, however, he was mature enough not to turn the thread into an immature discussion about it by cutting himself off before it got to that point, even if Eric attempted to provoke it out of him.

So let's just leave it at that, shall we? ^^

Meg

when u put it that way... Yes we are

maybe the angles are kinda funny looking to you, but i posted a bunch of screen shots of dante that are clear and easy to see him doing moves. Its understandable if you dislike the game because of the lack of story and characters but all the trailers except the 1st one was focused on gameplay

and its understandable if you think the combat is weak as well. Just dont say u couldnt see the action, that ninja theory is purposely blocking out combat. What good would that do?
Please tell me your kidding. Please. To me it doesn't look good. Sorry but it doesn't. Having everything zoomed way out or way in so its hard for me to see what's really going on is questionable. If you can make it out clear as day then I guess you can see for miles and miles you can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and milies!!!

Sorry.I like that song. ^^'

BUT! I can't, so :p

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
Please tell me your kidding. Please. To me it doesn't look good. Sorry but it doesn't. Having everything zoomed way out or way in so its hard for me to see what's really going on is questionable. If you can make it out clear as day then I guess you can see for miles and miles you can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and milies!!!

Sorry.I like that song. ^^'

BUT! I can't, so :p
Could you kindly explain how everything is zoomed out?No offence or anything i just want to know cause honestly the angle is fine for me.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hmmmm for me the graphics and stylization look dated. I'm still looking forward to playing it though - the 'WHITE HAIR' bit at the end made me cringe - they really are trying arn't they - but to me just getting it wrong! I'm still open minded and looking forward to it though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I liked the trailer, thought it was cool.

altho i had a nmh2 feel while i watched it.

the song is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom