• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Never Have To Sleep Again.

Would you take the drug?

• Total voters
i will say no. becuse that drug will kill me. well it is becuse the human body has a limit and if you tried to puch yourself to the other side of the limit your body will begin to lose control and you will enter a coma.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;149980 said:
I would take a drug which could grant me more stamina, power and flexibility.
I like that idea, but I must digress. I would take the drug to rid myself of sleep because I sleep very little as it is now and it would further extend that ability. And my vampirish tendency to sleep all day and stay up all night.

Although you all must admit, a well-made bed after a hard days work feels like a million bucks.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Black Dragon Knight;150141 said:
i will say no. becuse that drug will kill me. well it is becuse the human body has a limit and if you tried to puch yourself to the other side of the limit your body will begin to lose control and you will enter a coma.

The drug has NO negative side effects, it'd just remove the actual need to sleep, so for the sake of the debate, it wouldn't kill you.

Sparda™

Dark Prince;150124 said:
^The time you would spend sleeping is just wasted time if the drug could just do all of those positive things.

We have different concepts of 'time'. That's what makes a debate much more colorful, huh?! ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I wouldn't. I love sleeping, it's one of my favourite times of the day :). I love having a good nights sleep after a hard day ^_^.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
After careful consideration, I think I would take it. I just ran through a list of things that I would love to do, but never have enough time to finish. I'm a workaholic, and I love the idea of having enough time to get both my required work, and extra credit work done.

The only question I have is, what would happen to your skin? Your skin cells repair themselves while you're sleeping. If you can't sleep, how do your skin cells fair?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Hell No.

You couldn't dream. come on, Where do you think the world gets half of there idea's for games, movies, books, food, inventions etc. Besides other then that, Its nice to have an amazing dream. and sorry, but daydreaming DEFINITELY is nothing like ACTUALLY being asleep. :p

It feels amazing to be TIERD. It feels pretty damn nice to lay on a fresh new bed when your tired as HELL.

Unless the whole world took this you would be lonely at night. Literally the only thing you would most likely be doing is playing games online or something.

things would get boring ALLOT quicker. You would be doing that hobby you just got into MUCH more then you would if you slept. the more you do things the more they get boring. Besides sleep gives you more ideas to do stuff with that new hobby you just found.

Over all, the only way I would take this drug, is if I were a hobo. :p

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
After careful consideration, I think I would take this drug. For me, I never have enough time to do the things I need to do. But, considering your body repairs itself in many ways while you sleep, if you take this drug, how would your body repair itself?

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Dark_Victory;150908 said:
After careful consideration, I think I would take this drug. For me, I never have enough time to do the things I need to do. But, considering your body repairs itself in many ways while you sleep, if you take this drug, how would your body repair itself?
*WALL* It would'nt need to.
No side effects

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, thank you all for your interest in this topic, I'm quite surprised this got as far as it did to be honest.

And thanks for clearing that one up DanteTheDevil, saves me the job. ^_^

Keaton

Premium
I would take it, but not as a day-to-day thing.
Provided no ill-effects came as a result of using the medication asandwhen, I would only use it when I was particualrly motivated to get something done...ie. a project done overnight rather than spend a weekend doing it.

As mentioned early on, Sleep is enjoyable and relaxing, being unable to sleep sucks from experience, sure you get lots more hours at your fingertips but even if your body (as a result of the drug) isn't exhausted your mind and 'soul' (in manner sense of emotions) would be.

SO...in brief, yes and no, I'd take it like a regular medication (ie. caugh mixture), when I feel I need to.

+rep btw for a nice discussion AC.

Top Bottom