• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's and Kyrie's relationship

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Conceicao;53817 said:
i think that would be cool , Dante to Nero " devils never cry".

Well, then Dante would kinda should like a hypocryte. He's the one thats always crying. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) But then again he has said it in all of them.

As for Kyrie dying, it's high time someone actually killed the damsel in distress. I mean, it's just so predictable that everytime something like this happends, when a girl is taken hostage or something, it's so obvious that her man is gonna come to the rescue. Now if ya really wanna surprize the fans, kill her. (Sorry Shin)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
LOL, killing off the damsel in disress? That's a new idea. :lol: But I'd rather not have that girl killed just to test a new idea.:p

Besides, Kyrie is the first ever female video game character I've seen who wears decent clothes that people can actually wear. It would be a shame to see her get killed. :$

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Xico do you realy needed to be that direct ... you know like " DIE KYRIE DIE " .... but you´re right , i don´t mind to see her die.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
IloveVergil;53861 said:
Besides, Kyrie is the first ever female video game character I've seen who wears decent clothes that people can actually wear. It would be a shame to see her get killed. :$

Not in my opinion, I love the other girls outfits.

Top Bottom