• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's and Kyrie's relationship

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehe, I know, Dante is irresistable! Nero, I dont find him attractive. He might just kick a woman in the face if he doenst like her. "Try this!" Remember??

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lmao. I can only picture it now. If I only had the chance to do that to a few guys I dated. D:

As much as a rabid fangirl I am, Nero is most likely to kick me in the face.

Me: ZOMG! NERO!
Nero: !!!
Me: *FACE!*

In the end... love hurts. xD

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
VI-Rainbow;53405 said:
Lmao. I can only picture it now. If I only had the chance to do that to a few guys I dated. D:

As much as a rabid fangirl I am, Nero is most likely to kick me in the face.

Me: ZOMG! NERO!
Nero: !!!
Me: *FACE!*

In the end... love hurts. xD

:lol:

Chrysander

I want Kyrie to become possessed and be a boss character that Nero has to defeat like in Splatterhouse.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hahahaha!!!! That would be soooooo fun to kick her @$$!!!!!! And soooooo funny too!! Good one Chrysander, I would love to see the same thing!!
N: Kyrie? What are you doing here?
K: Kyrie? No, my boy. I am-
N: Nooooo!! Dont tell me Kyrie! I know what youre gonna say, I know youre a b****. Try this! *Kicks Kyrie to the face*
K: Owwwww!!! You dont have to fo it that hard! Geez! Im only testing you out for heavens sake!
N: Oh crap. *Runs away*
K: I AM A WHAT!? *Chases him with her shoe*

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
OMG !!! I REALY WOULD LOVE TO KICK KYRIE´S A$$, i would laught every time i punch her loool, to be honest i don´t DMC ending with a romantic ending, but it could happend.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Uhhhhhh, hate to burst your bubble but the "Devils Never Cry" ending is supposed to be a happy ending.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't think DMC4 is gonna have a Happily Ever After ending... So if something bad does happen between them I will not be surprised. >_>

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
yeah , a good ending, not a very sweet romantic ending, but anyway a don´t mind... i just want to play it !

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Conceicao;53495 said:
yeah , a good ending, not a very sweet romantic ending, but anyway a don´t mind... i just want to play it !

That's what I'm trying to say. As in happily ever after, I mean Nero may not get the girl. I hope it doesn't end on a down note.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I hope it isnt a romantic ending. I hope it end with Kyrie dying, Nero stands and looks at her in her coffin, as Dante holds his shoulder and says, "Devils never cry."
Sweet end, hey?

heatlancer

1# Trickster
DemonSlayer6;53757 said:
I hope it isnt a romantic ending. I hope it end with Kyrie dying, Nero stands and looks at her in her coffin, as Dante holds his shoulder and says, "Devils never cry."
Sweet end, hey?

something i realised is that no one in the dmc franchise ever dies.. or atleast never stays dead..

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
DemonSlayer6;53757 said:
Sweet end, hey?

I hope not.

XicoPT;53776 said:
wellDIE KYRIE DIE :p :D

That wasn't nice. :p

Top Bottom