• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante?

Nero or Dante?

• Nero

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Dante

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Lol! :lol: My mistake. I click for Nero's vote due to haste since I was used to encounter polls, where Dante is always on top of others so I thought the same goes with this. The vote was supposed for Dante! :(

Aeon

Sparda Junior
For me, I vote for Dante and I'll state my reasons clearly so I won't be attacked by "NERO HATER!" dudes and duddettes.

For me, that childish personality is exactly what attracted me to Dante. Especially in DMC 3 when he got attacked in the office. The jukebox is apparently vital if you're gonna fight a horde of demons xD. Also, Dante is like any other people with feelings except that he hides it better than most. Though his attitude in DMC 4 is not much different, but he just had this aura that made me less attracted. In a way, I guess I could say that his ****yness was put in a wrong way. It rocks, just the timing isn't right. But DMC 3 made up for that. A truly 'Dante Rulez' game, that 3.

Now let's take a look at Nero. Personally, I don't have anything against this guy. He kinda reminded me of Dante, only with less ****yness and more rebellious. Though his determination is something that should be admired. But seriously, no matter how you look at him, you can't help but dub him a 'Dante Clone'. Maybe it has to do with the hair being the same colour, heavy clothing, and attitude? If Nero was the main hero, then Dante would be a 'Nero Clone'. Twisted Logic FTW!

If Nero had his own 3 DMC series, it would've been hard to choose who. But since Dante has 3 main DMC games and Nero only 1, I go for Dante. Hooray for pizzas!!! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I agree with Aeon. Nero is a Dante clone. I mean, when I played the game the very first time and it came to that second battle with Dante, I thought 'yeah! Man this is easy! This guy is going down so quick!' and then suddenly ABANDON ALL HOPE shoots me in the face and I'm like "WHUT?!":huh:
Turns out I got confused about which friggin blonde I was. Dante totally owned me:(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
clairavance;206403 said:
Turns out I got confused about which friggin blonde I was. Dante totally owned me:(

Ha! Yeah I've done that a few times when fighting Dante, I've had a stupid moment where I've thought I'm playing as Dante and I'm like - why am I shooting - I pressed jump??!!.....lol, I bet a few people have dome the same.

:cool:

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Nero may have the Devil Bringer that could smash anything that gets in his way and is obviously stronger than Dante when it comes to brute strength, still Dante owned Nero for having more skills and being well experienced than him. Games like this one don't just rely on how strong they are but rather it's how much skills they would learn. The more skills one could master, the better he gets.

BlessedPride

Dante would whoop Nero's ass. the end, and I believe Nero will be used for some thing to bring Vergil back. Its against my idea though

BlessedPride;215013 said:
Dante would whoop Nero's ass. the end, and I believe Nero will be used for some thing to bring Vergil back. Its against my idea though
I was going to vote for dante but after u told this im getting confused o_O

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
a child vs an experianced devil hunter....who killed his older brother

defeated the devil king.....dante obviously

Alastor005

SStylish
stupid posts stupid topic ... and many stupid ideas. Nero is a new character.. and you only say hes strong because of his appearance . he appears only once till now in Dmc series.. why you dont choose Julia ? :| she appears only once.. i know she isnt an important character but ....i have only one thing to say after the **** i wrote.

DANTE FOREVER AND EVER :D:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who the heck is Julia?
I think you meant Lucia, Alastor.
I actually just wanted to post because I laughed at the amount of votes Nero got. Although I'm probably gonna eat my words IF the next game comes out and Nero is somehow made more likable. Likeable. Ugh. More appetising? Dammit, what's up with my vocab today? Grrr...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
7! Nero only got 7 votes...
CAPCOM... TAKE A HINT...
Nero isn't really 'popular' on here and neither is the thought of Nero being Vergie's son...

(Nero fans... that was directed at Capcom.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom