• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Dante?

Nero or Dante?

• Nero

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Dante

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Also, I think the only thing that REALLY gets to Dante is mention of Eva - you can see in DMC1 that it tears him up. That's how to bring out serious Dante. SOZ for double post :/

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
SuperDante;202998 said:
WHAT ABOUT ME YOU SNOB?!? LOL I prefer to think of his personality in DMC2 as a mistake - if done now he would be classic Dante.

Snob? I think you meant filthy sl*t. Sorry, I didn't see your post. ._.

True, but after EVERYTHING Dante went through, I wouldn't be surprised if he finally cracked under the pressure.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Vergil'sB*tch;203000 said:
I think of Vergy as tragic... so am i... we'd get on

LOL you have a tragic love for Vergil and he's gone - the new romeo & juliet story :D I'm joking around BTW so plz don't take offence :D

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
NotSoAwesomeFaise;203001 said:
Snob? I think you meant filthy sl*t. Sorry, I didn't see your post. ._.

True, but after EVERYTHING Dante went through, I wouldn't be surprised if he finally cracked under the pressure.

Dante's too cool to crack ;)
PS - what was with the filthy sl*t thing :/

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
SuperDante;203004 said:
Dante's too cool to crack ;)
PS - what was with the filthy sl*t thing :/
Well, this is coming from someone who's had their own personal demons, no one is too cool to crack. I act like Dante, but I had a breakdown a month or so ago. It's all a mask, and it's going to crack. Well, I'm much more of a filthy sl*t than a snob. Lulz, I was joking. :lol:

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Parts in DMC4... well 1 part seemed to slightly get to him, when Credo died in his arms and he nealt down to let Credo fade... I thought that was a very nice scene but then you get classic Dante come back "I'd hate to deny anyone their dying wish" - seemed a bit cold:D PS - I liked Credo, was a very cool character. BTW guys, do you think Nero would have killed Credo after their fight if Kyrie didn't show up?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
SuperDante;203010 said:
Parts in DMC4... well 1 part seemed to slightly get to him, when Credo died in his arms and he nealt down to let Credo fade... I thought that was a very nice scene but then you get classic Dante come back "I'd hate to deny anyone their dying wish" - seemed a bit cold:D PS - I liked Credo, was a very cool character. BTW guys, do you think Nero would have killed Credo after their fight if Kyrie didn't show up?

Doubt it. He said, quote, "I don't want to hurt you. I won't do that to Kyrie." So he probably would have just concussed Credo instead.^_^

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
^^^ I r joined noa!

^^ No, that wasn't coldness. That was KINDNESS. Big difference there. And did you hear his tone of voice? It was almost sarcastic! Yeah, I'm not that big of a DMC4!Dante fan, but I still love him. His anime persona is my favorite.

And Credo was an awesome character. And if Kyrie didn't show up, I don't Nero would have killed him. It would hurt Kyrie too much.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Good Question... he may have stopped if the thought of Kyrie sad came into him mind... but probably.
concussed ha!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Yeah I've always wondered what would have happened - and that's why it felt cold, the way Dante said it sarcastic. When he said "I'll do it" it sounded respectful but when he added that extra line it sounded too sarcastic - that's Reuben for you LOL

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I've yet to see the anime *SUPER ANGRY FACE* I think I have to order it in. What is his personality like?

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
clairavance;203015 said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers anime Dante :)

Yeah, the attitude Dante had in DMC3 was fine, because that was before everything happened, but bringing it into DMC4 was a bad idea (to me). I think they should have kept his anime personality for DMC4. He seemed too, I dunno, childish, considering after all the crap that's happened to him. Which is why I love his anime self, because he acted MATURE, like he was supposed. Well, kinda, anyways.:lol:

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
SuperDante;203017 said:
I've yet to see the anime *SUPER ANGRY FACE* I think I have to order it in. What is his personality like?

My friend, Dani, from TwilightSucks posted this, so I'll quote her.

Vergil [Dani] said:
I kinda liked how he acted cold towards others, yet he was still a smartass about it. It was as if he actually felt bad for killing Vergil, but he wouldn't show it. He seemed to be scared of getting close to people. Which is why he had no problem killing Modeous(?).

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
NotSoAwesomeFaise;203021 said:
My friend, Dani, from TwilightSucks posted this, so I'll quote her.

Sounds like I would really enjoy it :D... any good displays of power besides smiting Abigail with a DT flash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom