• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero, Virgil and Sparda [DISCUSSION]

Sparda™

I doubt Sparda created the swords. I believe he inherited them.

As for the Devil Bringer, I wouldn't be so sure of being originally as Nero's.

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;105324 said:
I doubt Sparda created the swords. I believe he inherited them.

As for the Devil Bringer, I wouldn't be so sure of being originally as Nero's.

That brings up a new concept , who made the swords of Sparda?

plus , we all know Nero received the arm when he needed power to protect Kyrie , so as he wasn't born with it , I support DA's theory.

Sparda™

Evil Nero;105330 said:
That brings up a new concept , who made the swords of Sparda?

plus , we all know Nero received the arm when he needed power to protect Kyrie , so as he wasn't born with it , I support DA's theory.

Thanks, Joey.^_^

Although both swords represent rebellion and tradition, red & blue and such similarities, I believe Sparda's earliest ancestor, was the one who used the swords. As for the Force Edge, that's Sparda's sword undoubtedly.

Zato-OW

King
Just when i thought it couldn't get any better... Anyway after Sparda lost his FE he obtained 2 pistols(idk what the time-line on this is) and created a sword Yamato to re seal the demonic world. As seen in DMC1 concept Sparda was only equipped with the Yamato and not the Rebellion(pretty obvious why he didn't trust humans with such an powerful sword that was used to open and close the Demon World). Anyway when before Sparda died he may have given orders to a close human friend to have the swords both sent to Eva to be given to Dante and Vergil so they won't be in bad hands. Since both swords contained demonic power then they would've both been sealed right along with the FE and Sparda's power.

O yeah just thought of something. Nero says to Berial "Fire's bad for my complection, I burn easily, never tan" Pale skin, another trait of being a relative of Sparda. He even says he "never tans" to prove this.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;105344 said:
Just when i thought it couldn't get any better... Anyway after Sparda lost his FE he obtained 2 pistols(idk what the time-line on this is) and created a sword Yamato to re seal the demonic world. As seen in DMC1 concept Sparda was only equipped with the Yamato and not the Rebellion(pretty obvious why he didn't trust humans with such an powerful sword that was used to open and close the Demon World). Anyway when before Sparda died he may have given orders to a close human friend to have the swords both sent to Eva to be given to Dante and Vergil so they won't be in bad hands. Since both swords contained demonic power then they would've both been sealed right along with the FE and Sparda's power.

O yeah just thought of something. Nero says to Berial "Fire's bad for my complection, I burn easily, never tan" Pale skin, another trait of being a relative of Sparda. He even says he "never tans" to prove this.

Sparda got Luce & Ombra, slightly modified M1911 Colt pistols, by the 20th century, 2000 years after losing his Force Edge.

As for the Yamato and Rebellion, he had the swords all the time. The reason why these swords didn't seal along with the Force Edge, It's simple - they were not made by Sparda.

The one you say about Nero is one of a thousand hints Devil May Cry 4 has.^_^

Zato-OW

King
Ok since Sparda had demonic power the effect of sealing the portal had also trapped his own Devils power on the other side in a safe protected place(he may have done it his self knowing so). Both Rebellion and Yamato each had Demonic power, they should've been sealed also if he had them with him. Sparda knew if he didn't place his power into his sword he would've been trapped as well. It has nothing to do with Sparda, but having Demonic powers. Look at the Rebellion. One side has a human skull and the other has a demon skull. This sword was obviously made by Sparda.

Zato-OW

King
It doesn't matter, the swords contained "demonic power" and should've been sealed along with Sparda's "demonic power". It has nothing to do with Sparda's power but "demonic power". If you a Demon and you were there when he was sealing the portal then you are gonna get sealed unless you find away to conceal or remove your demonic aura from your body as Sparda did.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;105418 said:
It doesn't matter, the swords contained "demonic power" and should've been sealed along with Sparda's "demonic power". It has nothing to do with Sparda's power but "demonic power". If you a Demon and you were there when he was sealing the portal then you are gonna get sealed unless you find away to conceal or remove your demonic aura from your body as Sparda did.

Exactly!

Sparda put his demonic power into the Force Edge. Nothing to add more!

Zato-OW

King
So he won't be sealed... His FE already contained demonic powers so it would've been sealed no matter what so hes killing 2 birds with one stone by beating the odds. For this reason alone he couldn't have had the Yamato and the Rebellion.

Sparda™

The Force Edge has no powers. It's just a random blade. Without Sparda's demonic power, It cannot morph into the mighty Sparda sword.

Now, It also needs the Perfect Amulet and the blood of Sparda.

The Force Edge is a unique Devil Arm.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;105440 said:
Ok go back to DMC3 where Arkam is using the FE on some huge rocks or w/e. It looks to be as strong as the Yamato. It has demonic power. better yet found the video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bvpw_yBvTWE

Duh, he used the Perfect Amulet before swinging the Force Edge. He put It, in order to remove It from the ground. Doing so, he activated half the powers of the sword. Without It, he wouldn't have done nothing.

Zato-OW

King
Exactly so it contained demonic powers. Even without the amulets it contained demonic powers. The amulets only triggers the sword. So in that case the FE would've been sealed no matter what.

Sparda™

The Force Edge has dormant powers. What the hell you need a sword with dormant powers, If you don't have the keys to trigger it?!o_O

Zato-OW

King
Your missing the point. The FE has demonic powers sealed in it. The amulets are only used to unlock it. With that being said it would've been sealed because its still a demonic weapon with powers. Thats just like saying Sparda could've un-Dted just so he could escape the effect of the spell but that isn't the case. He had to remove his powers completely.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;105447 said:
Your missing the point. The FE has demonic powers sealed in it. The amulets are only used to unlock it. With that being said it would've been sealed because its still a demonic weapon with powers. Thats just like saying Sparda could've un-Dted just so he could escape the effect of the spell but that isn't the case. He had to remove his powers completely.

He still does access the powers with the Perfect Amulet, in a Devil Trigger state.

Top Bottom