• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero, Virgil and Sparda [DISCUSSION]

Zato-OW

King
Because when they say hes dead it means hes dead. Its not like how Vergil was in DMC1 with them saying he appeared to have vanished or capcom would simply say he was defeated and never gave a flat out answer on his position until DMC4 came out then they announced he was dead(well they announced Nelo to be dead and not Vergil but they are both the same person so...). But with Sparda they have been saying this the whole time. Also yes i do want Sparda dead for the simple fact legends like him should never reappear once they are dubbed as dead for such a long time its no point in bringing him back he did his duty now Dante will take his place and Dante's son after that or w/e so on and so on. Hes been saving the world for like what? 2000 years, yeah let him rest. Now on Vergil i wouldn't care if he returned or not but he is dead for sure. He died twice actually. Mundus killed(so they say) and turned his demonic soul inside out thus making Nelo Angelo. Then Dante defeated this creature and this time he died for sure as Kobayashi saying he exploded into pieces leaving behind the Amulet to defeat Mundus. Now i don't know how he will return but they have to plan it smart but surely he will. But i don't see the point in bringing him back other then a playable character because his motivation in 3 was too strong to let go that easily he had no regard for human life after his mother was killed. This will lead to him losing again to Dante. I mean if this was a anime then i would like for Sparda to come back but this is a video game and they only make them once every 2 or 3 years and thats too long.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I totally disagree with you, and I'm not gonna argue... I think u r wrong, and show little optimism :dry:

Zato-OW

King
Lol i should care that you disagree? Fact are facts and I'm going by them. I'm not gonna make up some story and say hey well since this happened he is still alive and i should go by this and push away all the facts and proof. Think about how bizzare it will be. Vergil we already know is coming back from the dead and now Sparda? With Nero and Dante still in the picture and with Mundus and the 4 kings still alive? Its just too much. Stuff like this needs to be put into an anime not a video game. Sparda had his time and made his legend now its Dante's Nero's and Vergil's? time.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dude? What the hell are you saying? Screw Nero... Screw him to Hell, so he can be torn apart by every demon out there... He's a noob... A wannabe... He's a videogame disaster...

It's Dante's and Vergil's time now...

But Sparda would rock if he came back. And who r u to say otherwise? I mean to say... You may think he wouldn't... But considering how strong he was, he would certainly kick better *** now than Nero could ever do in a lifetime.

Sparda™

Zato! There's nowhere confirmed that Vergil's dead. Plus, even If It would be, he'd come back, like Sparda will.

Plus, you're wrong about Sparda being weaker in power in the absence of the Sparda sword. He was 2000 years without It, and did magnificent stuff, so don't say untrue statements.

Zato-OW

King
Ok DMC4 Story area it named Nelo Angelo as the "Departed Brother" of Dante meaning he was dead. Interview with Kobayashi he says well since Vergil's death and defeat in DMC1 fans have been wanting him back in the series for another go around but they choose to insert a new character instead and they have been seriously thinking of him returning. Now on Sparda as i was saying him sealing his own Devils power into his Sword he was alot weaker then he was before he sealed it. So with this saying Capcom has now said that Dante has even grown stronger then his father in power meaning Dante is stronger then Sparda after he sealed his powers. Now i could say he is stronger then post Sparda but that would be crazy? Either way they have stated this as fact that he is now stronger then the human world Sparda. Look how strong Dante is/was in DMC1/Anime thats basiclly how strong Sparda was probably a abit stronger. Capcom is the only proof i need. You guys and your fictional thinking is weird. I don't mean to be rude or anything I'm just very annoyed today, well not by you guys i just need someone to take it out on. lol. I mean its like you guys are making this up as you go. Like fanfiction or something I'm just speaking from the direct facts.

Sparda™

Those facts aren't as direct as you make them. They are 50-50.

The most wrong statement is telling Sparda is weaker than Dante, which is absolutely wrong.

Sparda is double the power of his sons, and with the sword that power goes x3.

Zato-OW

King
The fact they say that Dante is stronger then Sparda proves this to be true. How many times do i have to say it. Capcom wanted Dante to be more powerful then Sparda well now they have done it. This isn't coming from my words but Capcom's its their game and their choices. I really don't care who is stronger then who but when its coming straight out of their mouths then we all have no choice but to go with it. DMC4 Dante has now surpassed his father. DMC2 Dante is said to be in the far future and look what he does to the so called Argosax(Said to be the one of the strongest Devils) destroys him without even trying. This also proves for him to be stronger then Sparda. Its only natural for Sparda's sons to surpass him in power. Its a very common thing to take on your parents footsteps and do a better job at it, surpassing them, making them proud and thats what Dante did.

Zato-OW

King
Lol your talking about a website I'm talking about a interview. When i say it came straight out of their mouths thats exactly what i mean.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please don't state stuff that may not be definite yet ;)

Zato-OW

King
Lol what i said is the truth. What your saying isn't. Saying that Dante isn't stronger then Sparda or even as strong as, is false. Because DMC2 Dante defeated a king of kings in the Devil universe and he done so with out trying. Argosax is supposed to be even Stronger then Mundus. This also proves for him to be stronger then Sparda. DMC4 Dante is said to be abit stronger or as strong as Sparda he didn't give an exact answer as in human world Sparda or fully powered. DMC1 Anime Dante defeated Abigail(1 of the Devil kings) and as we all seen he did it with 1 strike. Again this proves him to be stronger then Sparda if you know their history.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;111680 said:
Lol your talking about a website I'm talking about a interview. When i say it came straight out of their mouths thats exactly what i mean.

Wrong! It is stated in the game bios as well.

Zato-OW;111699 said:
Lol what i said is the truth. What your saying isn't. Saying that Dante isn't stronger then Sparda or even as strong as, is false. Because DMC2 Dante defeated a king of kings in the Devil universe and he done so with out trying. Argosax is supposed to be even Stronger then Mundus. This also proves for him to be stronger then Sparda. DMC4 Dante is said to be abit stronger or as strong as Sparda he didn't give an exact answer as in human world Sparda or fully powered. DMC1 Anime Dante defeated Abigail(1 of the Devil kings) and as we all seen he did it with 1 strike. Again this proves him to be stronger then Sparda if you know their history.

Sparda has defeated all the Kings of Hell during 2000 years of legendary demon hunting...

Since you're stating DMC2, Matier told Lucia that Sparda had returned from a similar trip back safe...Talking about Dante's confrontation with Argosax...

Dante has lived like 40 years, Sparda is 3500 years old...

Zato-OW

King
Lol now see right here is how it goes. I never said Sparda didn't defeat any of them. But Dante Defeated one of the Kings and Argosax with very ease. Making the statement capcom has said truth. Like i said Dante is stronger then Sparda again don't get me wrong I'm not sure if they were talking about human world or devil's. I mean really think about it. DMC4 Dante is said to may have surpassed Sparda's power in DMC4. But DMC2 is set far in the future and seeing how fast Dante is growing in strength proves for him to be stronger then Sparda. Now if they are saying in DMC4 that Dante may have surpassed him it usually means he is very close to Sparda's power level and shouldn't be taken lightly. Once again Dante IS stronger then Sparda(idk if its human or devil world he didn't say...yeah yeah i get tired of saying it too.)

Sparda™

It may have surpassed with has surpassed has lot a of difference.

So far, the official bio of Dante in Devil May Cry says may...

And Sparda defeated all the possible demons during his time. Dante has killed two or three...

Zato-OW

King
Ok I'm gonna go by the DMC4 game with this post. If they say he MAY have surpassed Sparda in power usually means he has or he is very close meaning he is on Sparda's lvl but haven't passed him.There is no real run around in the statement. Now DMC2 Dante would be stronger the human world Sparda. For the fact that he would surpass him by time seeing as DMC4 Dante is like god on earth in his era. You get what I'm saying? Them saying he MAY have surpassed means he is very close to Sparda's power in DMC4 either meaning "close" as in above Sparda or below or equal. Funny how we end of debating over alot of stuff. I think its always us 2 too.

Sparda™

However, It's just an assumption, and as that, Dante stays inferior to Sparda.

And yeah, debating seems like the two of us...:p

Zato-OW

King
Ok well I'm done debating this topic i guess because we will just go on for days. Well until we find something else to debate about, ill be looking for info for DMC5. I heard that something small on it should be announced. Probably just the game being announced thats it going to be made or w/e.

Top Bottom