• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Says Jackpot !!!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;165651 said:
I started nothing. I stated that opening a topic about that would result in useless spam, such as we are doing now.
I remember full-well what you said, and it was an attempt to start something.

Sparda™

I don't want to start anything right now, especially, something like Nero is Vergil, which is totally untrue.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Sparda™;165660 said:
I don't want to start anything right now, especially, something like Nero is Vergil, which is totally untrue.

Says you:p

Nero could be the reincarnation of Sparda for all we know.

Durante

Dead
Damn dude Nero is just a dude who had a normal way life and probs hated himself until he met Dante and then got his Yamato and started to act Vergil like so my theory is Vergils part soul is in Yamato
P.S Dante said in dmc2 that Sparda might be in another demonic dimension or dead..

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;165660 said:
See your doing it.

If your having trouble finding where "where" is, then look at your last sentence.

I'm gonna do what you do.

I don't wanna start a flame war over something I know is true.

"Nero is Vergil, which is totally untrue."

You see how your Insinuating on the legitimacy your view?
Your trying to cover yourself with disguise of wanting to end this, so how I say I'm wrong till proven otherwise and you do the same? I'll even go first.

Big Boss

Unstable
I highly doubt game developers are thinking like this at all. Sometimes games don't make sense, perhaps this MAY be one of these times

Keaton

Premium
*sigh*

There is no proof for or against Neros' suspect origins.
Nero could be:
-Vergil
-Sparda
-3rd Offspring

Nero isn't:
-Dante
-Jester

There is no evidence in what anyone says for or against, and therefore all suggestions that Nero could be...oh I don't know...the reincarnation of Eva, must be concidered and even if you don't agree - you cannot claim your view to be truth, because no-one knows except Capcom.

Personally, after reading an article I believe Nero to be Vergil...I have my reasons and will explain if someone wants me too...until then, this topic is about Neros use of Jackpot.

Any more flaming or spamming (Sparda, Bringer) and this thread will be closed.

If you want to debate this further, start a thread named..."Nero: Who the hell is he" and debate...but, refrain from aimless spamming please.

Thanks.

gamevirus01

yeah nero says jackpot when he devil busts evil sanctus' ass xD he also say "i am not interested in your bull****" when he devil busts the 1st version of sanctus :p

fox

i dont realy think that its important what he said when he finished him,all that matters is that the annoying old freak was dead

Durante

Dead
fox;172044 said:
i dont realy think that its important what he said when he finished him,all that matters is that the annoying old freak was dead

Good point taken :D
"Nero you copycat..."

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Nero says "Jackpot" when he destroys the False Savior's head. Looks like someone has already posted a link with a video with mission 20.

Atikkin

Shrine Child
Yes. Sometimes Nero did say "Jackpot." But he often spilled out some words that Vergil had said while fighting.

Rebellion16

Devil Slayer
in my opinion i say you all think too much y does every one here like to jump to conclusions even if it was right capcom said it wont make dmc5 so we wont know for fact

Top Bottom