• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is Vergil's son!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'd be there with you prostesting.

I don't know if anyone noticed that a following Dmc game isn't as good as the one thay came before it. (It happened every second game though.)

DMC Brilliant, DMC2 Not so good, DMC3 Better, DMC4 Not so good.

I think Japanese game fans are :S
Especially if they want to ruin Vergie's character.
They are a totally different class of fan, compared to what us fans are like in the West.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
When Kobayashi was asked what he felt his biggest competition was he said DMC1. The last thing I would want is Capcom desperatly clinging onto everything to do with DMC3 and not moving just because it was popular. Obviously its DMC1ness went down well with me but I would have respected them for bringing in Nero either way. It would have been to easy to make another DMC3 and it would have sold like nobdies business.

There is nothing worse than a company who pounces on a successful game it made and whores it to the extreme. Thats why I dont buy Modern Warfare 2 and why im not going to buy Arkham Asylum 2 which was announced like a week after the first one.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ah well, they seem to get it right every odd number... and we're due one

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I don't know...Capcom fails hard these days,with internal problems and such,goes back into making popular games linger in their old glories in formats they just shouldn't be and there is the fact that Kobayashi is a man that loves to troll on the fanbase,especially the fujoshi and the VERY obsessed yaoi fangirls who saw that their fav chara's "relationships" were in ruins.Or that there characters were in ruins generaly.If anyhting,I mean if the worst could happen then it would be better for Capcom to release DMC5 and make it a goddamn good game for their "swan song".If they are able to continue after that,OK.

And the japanese fans of DMC aren't THAT different from us.Major difference with us is that they are more open to Bayonetta and they accept DMC2.Now the fanBOYS/GIRLS/FUJOSHI yes they have huge differences with us.Thank god it's not a game series that's driven by them,but rather by fans from all over the world.[Unfortunately unlike the Sengoku Basara series.]

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Troll on a fanbase?
Do you think he could look over this site? (we'll take this idea, and that)
Heck, there are ppl that accept DMC2? *FAINTS*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Vergil'sB*tch;205048 said:
Troll on a fanbase?
Do you think he could look over this site? (we'll take this idea, and that)
Heck, there are ppl that accept DMC2? *FAINTS*

I hope he could,but noooooooo,he doesn't even look the japanese SB boards or even the DMC boards.

But what's wrong with accepting DMC2?You have one that accepts it in front of you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC2 did a lot of things right. The enemy, boss, and environment design was spot on, and the combat, contrary to popular opinion, did not feel broken. I found myself beat on quite a bit in DMD/LMD modes. I enjoyed the directional control to trigger different combos. Really the only thing it didn't have going for it was the character development and the story in general. That, and the bosses didn't talk at all... It would've been cool to know exactly WHY Bolverk was so ****ed off at Sparda, but we get what we get, right? On a final note, this game's music is my favorite in the series. It get's you in the moment. :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Apparently there has been a 'shake-up' of staff at Capcom. So some ppl have lost jobs. Ppl have been brought in a kicked out again.
Who knows if Capcom has a future... perhaps they've already tied the knot in their own noose?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nooooo! I know a lot of fans hate Capcom...
but they are the one who produced DMC...
Noooooooooo!:unsure: Capcom must not die!!! T_T
I will be a sad panda :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Whoa... calm down Cv... it was a figure of speech :D
I can compare Capcom to my soccer team...
the team are great at what they do on pitch... but it's the executives that spoil it.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Not to be the @$$h0l3 that brings the news,but I've already posted this and like VB said,Capcom has made many and I mean MANY wrong choices in the past five years,for reasons unknown.On a side note,I don't hate Capcom at all.Some of the Capcom teams are still very good and hell I hope Capcom doesn't disband,just finally kick out the people that NEED to be kicked outed.Also,the tops need to go the hell away.They have done so many wrongs.If they don't change the CEO's and those top staff,Capcom's future is very,VERY bleak.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
What's the worst game Capcom have released in the last 5 years... DMC4 was good, but not really up to standard.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Kool626;198983 said:
I have proof that nero is vergil son!

Devil May Cry 4 emphasizes that Nero has some sort of connection with Sparda, due to the connection he has with the Yamato and his alleged place in the Sparda bloodline. While the exact details of this have established by Capcom, that Nero is Vergil's son, and this claim has allegedly been confirmed at "Captivate 2009" by one of the Capcom employees who worked on the game's localization.

:O WoW o never though that vergil will have a son, I wonder who the mother is. hmmmm.

There bes a difference between "proof" and "theory". This my good sir... Is a theory.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I know this isn't yet the right time for me to unveil the truth but since this issue has been spread tremendously already, causing you anxieties and headaches, I guess I should have said this before...

...Actually...uhm...yes, Nero IS Vergil's SON! And guess who the mother is? Well, she's no other than but... ME :D

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
But seriously, Kool626 do have a point. Nero might be Vergil's lover's son (whoever could that be) but still I'm guessing that he's still has nothing to do with the Sparda family after all. Very much true that DMC 4 did mention Nero has some sort of connection with Sparda, still we shouldn't just jump to a conclusion for that. It does 'emphasized' but it doesn't mean it proves. And in regards to what one of the Capcom's employee said about it still doesn't proves anything. Although, yes he may be a member of Capcom but his claims were far beyond what seems likely going on in the game. What could really tell us about this is simply wait for the next DMC game for confirmation. ^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom