• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is Vergil's son!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
I have proof that nero is vergil son!

Devil May Cry 4 emphasizes that Nero has some sort of connection with Sparda, due to the connection he has with the Yamato and his alleged place in the Sparda bloodline. While the exact details of this have established by Capcom, that Nero is Vergil's son, and this claim has allegedly been confirmed at "Captivate 2009" by one of the Capcom employees who worked on the game's localization.

:O WoW o never though that vergil will have a son, I wonder who the mother is. hmmmm.

Zato-OW

King
Kool626;198983 said:

Devil May Cry 4 emphasizes that Nero has some sort of connection with Sparda, due to the connection he has with the Yamato and his alleged place in the Sparda bloodline. While the exact details of this have established by Capcom, that Nero is Vergil's son, and this claim has allegedly been confirmed at "Captivate 2009" by one of the Capcom employees who worked on the game's localization.

:O WoW o never though that vergil will have a son, I wonder who the mother is. hmmmm.

That guy did not work on the game. He was from Capcom(USA) which they knew very little about the game in the first place.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Kool626;198983 said:

Capcom didn't confirm anything about the fact that Nero is Vergil's son. Until Capcom can confirm it with their own words or making the next DMC game with the fact that Nero is Vergil son, we should not take it as a fact, but a mere speculation.

Sparda™

Kool626;198983 said:

You're light years behind information, son. It has been confirmed It's a fake.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
In a way i'm glad if it is fake.
i don't like the idea that nero is the son of vergil, But we never know yet Could be true.

Zato-OW

King
Vergil'sB*tch;199022 said:
The person who confimed it... it wasn't the same idiot thst wrote the DMC4 novel was it? ;)

Lol, that idiot also wrote DMC3/4 and the animes story line. But no he isn't the one who said that. Just some Capcom(usa) employee.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Those manga books made me even more confused...
If i ever meet Bingo... I shall be servin up some rough justice... possibly with a Katana!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I believe the guy who made the DMC3 manga,art,story and script was Suguro Chayamachi,a Nitro+ employee and artist that works at the UNGHHHHHHHHH branch of Nitro+,called Nitro+Chiral.He also made the manga version of Togainu no Chi.[The UNGHHHHHHHHHHHH branch,for those who didn't get it,is the Yaoi branch...yeah...nice...i'm SO OUTA HERE(sick)]

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thats quite an insight...

VB Seeking revenge: Bingo still has to pay for ruining my master's (Vergil's) Rep
*DRAWS KATANA FROM SHEATH*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I don't know about Bingo,but Suguro you b*stard and the whole Chiral branch are next in my Hitman list.

*Draws an extremelly long Nodachi.*

Edit : oh yeah and Bingo wrote only the script for episodes 1 and 3.No more.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^You are welcome.But first goes Bingo.[How dare you do this to Vergil.As an older Brother,i'll "take care" of you.]

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
I sure hope as well that Nero isn't Vergil's son. First, there would be the age issue (seriously, Nero is at least 17/18 in DMC4, and D&V should be... what, 28/29?). Then, as said in another thread similar to this one... Vergil just isn't the type to go around picking up girls and having one-night stands.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
When Nero was born apparently the twins would have been 12 years old.
So it's not possible anyway.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Dante looking like he's in his late thirties/early forties in DMC4 is the side-effect of too much pizza/Pernod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom