• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is Vergil's son!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
dvlsnvrcry432;209809 said:
Shuguro Chayamachi is an idiot especially since he gave up writing the manga before he even finished writing Lady's volume. that really angered a lot of people. but we wont know if nero is vergil's son until one of the actual games proves it. until then, everything else is a rumor or assumption.

I'll drink to that. I sure hope Capcom does the right thing, and don't make Nero Vergil's son. That would destroy Vergil... utterly.

Lady Nevan

Crimson Claw;209812 said:
I'll drink to that. I sure hope Capcom does the right thing, and don't make Nero Vergil's son. That would destroy Vergil... utterly.

That's what I think. Vergil has no emotion. He doesn't accept his emotions and he thinks that emotions are sign of weakness. In that case , Vergil can't have a son I think. If I am wrong , yeah it would destroy Vergil. ''Nero is Vergil's son'' that is inconsistence for Vergil's personality.

-sorry for my english-

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
demon genral;208382 said:
this is getting annoying vergil died

no_u.jpgp\

In all srsness, though, Vergil would NEVER give into his primal emotions, like lust. So, Vergil must of been very, very, very drunk for him to consider it. And after last time Dante got Vergil drunk, I don't think he'd do it again.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
vergil died in one the one before four so he cant marry a woman and have a son while he is dead can he

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
@Dani: Too true. And getting drunk seems to be Dante's sort of thing, not Vergil's.

@demon genral: You forget he was alive before that, and Nero has to be around 18 or 19 in DMC4, which, assuming that Vergil is his father, would put it before DMC3.

@Lady Nevan: It's possible. And because it is so un-Vergil-like, it could also be Mundus' way of getting revenge. But it's all speculation until Capcom confirms anything.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
were did the human look come from
OH! i just had an idea mundus created nero to kill dante but he dosent listen and lives in the human world

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Am I the ONLY one here who's going the horror movie route and saying he [Vergil] ain't dead 'till there's a body?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I don't know?I still believe he IS alive[albeit in soul form or something.].I'm waiting for capcom to say something.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yes, however, they confirmed Wesker to be dead at least three or so times during the Resident Evil series. But lo and behold, he was live in four and five.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
guys. dead dosn't really mean gone except in real life. in fiction it only takes a little clever wrighting to bring back a dead charicter ( and if your okay with the story being crappy you don't even need to be clever or even establish how they came back.)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
He might well be really really dead... but what if there's another prequel or DMC3 era game? Or a flashback?

Then he can be full of life again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom