• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is Vergil's son!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ROFL, I like where this conversation is going.

I hold firm that Nero is in actual fact Sparda's son...somehow. Maybe Eva cheated death and they couldn't find the boys, or thought that Dante and Vergil were dead, and so they tried to start over, but then something happened for them and Nero to become separated? I mean it's not said how young Nero was when he was orphaned, does it? Maybe he was kidnapped by the Order? This is my latest idea for my story about Sparda and Eva and Nero - DO NOT STEAL, it is MY idea! *huff*

But I've got to disagree about Sparda sleeping around with a bunch of women. Eva was clearly a very different breed of woman, else I doubt Sparda would have fallen in love with her, but look - Vergil strives to be like his father, right? I know we only got to see like, maybe 10 -30 minutes worth of Vergil on the screen, but he showed very mild interest in Lady, and it was only to laugh at her and mock her for being stupid (well she WAS being stupid!), and I don't think his lack of attention to the opposite sex had much to do with him being on a quest for power. And NO I'm not implying Vergil is gay by that statement either. I mean, maybe he just knows better than to try?

And Dante - well, evidently he DOESN'T know better because he gets shot at with a rocker launcher and then shot in the head twice with a gun, and he gets a motorbike thrown at him, and he gets run through with a sword. BY WOMEN. He even admits that he's got rotten luck with them.

Maybe Sparda was the same? Maybe he was an idiot around women because he hadn't the human etiquette down until he finally met Eva? I mean Dante seems to be an idiot all the time around women, but he's an idiot because he does know better. And Eva could have been like Kyrie, and have patience with Sparda and all that. It's possible, seeing as they tried to imply Nero and Kyrie as half and half repeating the history of Sparda and Eva.

Just my recent thoughts on this. I can't remember what I posted before.

Durante

Dead
darkslayer13;207182 said:
your right sparda's main foucus was heroic but that dosen't mean that he avoided other things. few people spend most of their time in bed with women yet alot of people manage to have kids. often more than one, and usually not at the same time. sparda dosen't have to be a ladies man to have kids mutiple times in a life time of several thousand years. so its easily possible for sparda to have many decendants.

Your mentioning people,humans,where they all have the instinct to multiply and there where is their nature to have children? Demons aren't humans,they aren't fed on the idea to multiply and that's not they're goal either,i ask you again can you pair a shark with a lion? No,because they are different species... Even if that demon had any love for humans it doesn't mean that he is a lustful monkey,that's not the kind off love that could only exist in a soul,and if it did then im sure that the game would be full of half humans.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
clairavance;207213 said:
ROFL, I like where this conversation is going.

I hold firm that Nero is in actual fact Sparda's son...somehow. Maybe Eva cheated death and they couldn't find the boys, or thought that Dante and Vergil were dead, and so they tried to start over, but then something happened for them and Nero to become separated? I mean it's not said how young Nero was when he was orphaned, does it? Maybe he was kidnapped by the Order? This is my latest idea for my story about Sparda and Eva and Nero - DO NOT STEAL, it is MY idea! *huff*

-Okay that was a good idea but doesn't Sparda supposed to stop what should getting at with his children (Dante and Vergil)? If he's still alive before the vile event happened to his family, he should have known it and would able to put a stop.

Assuming both their sons already gone dead, they started over and Nero was their offspring. And because of something bad happened to them they got separated and that's how Nero was then seen in the hands of the order, is that what you're point being?
-Well it might be, but isn't it unfair to Nero since he's not even given any remembrance from his parents. Unlike Dante and Vergil, they were given half amulets (from mother) and own swords (from father) but why to Nero, there's none.

But I've got to disagree about Sparda sleeping around with a bunch of women. Eva was clearly a very different breed of woman, else I doubt Sparda would have fallen in love with her,

:lol: I also thought of that ever since and I hoped for it to be the real thing. But who knows, darkslayer's perception can't still be put behind. He has presented reasonable thoughts and good points.

but look - Vergil strives to be like his father, right? I know we only got to see like, maybe 10 -30 minutes worth of Vergil on the screen, but he showed very mild interest in Lady, and it was only to laugh at her and mock her for being stupid (well she WAS being stupid!), and I don't think his lack of attention to the opposite sex had much to do with him being on a quest for power. And NO I'm not implying Vergil is gay by that statement either. I mean, maybe he just knows better than to try?

-Agreed. Vergil is indeed 'Sparda wanna-be' and could pay not much attention to women especially to 'Foolish one'. And of course, Vergil knows better and he's not definitely GAY! >.<
And Dante - well, evidently he DOESN'T know better because he gets shot at with a rocker launcher and then shot in the head twice with a gun, and he gets a motorbike thrown at him, and he gets run through with a sword. BY WOMEN. He even admits that he's got rotten luck with them.

:lol: He sure is. Still, got to love him for that.

Maybe Sparda was the same? Maybe he was an idiot around women because he hadn't the human etiquette down until he finally met Eva? I mean Dante seems to be an idiot all the time around women, but he's an idiot because he does know better. And Eva could have been like Kyrie, and have patience with Sparda and all that. It's possible, seeing as they tried to imply Nero and Kyrie as half and half repeating the history of Sparda and Eva.

-So does that means... Sparda is for Eva only? YEHEY!! Thanks for that xD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Karen_Azalea;207219 said:
-Okay that was a good idea but doesn't Sparda supposed to stop what should getting at with his children (Dante and Vergil)? If he's still alive before the vile event happened to his family, he should have known it and would able to put a stop.

Assuming both their sons already gone dead, they started over and Nero was their offspring. And because of something bad happened to them they got separated and that's how Nero was then seen in the hands of the order, is that what you're point being?
-Well it might be, but isn't it unfair to Nero since he's not even given any remembrance from his parents. Unlike Dante and Vergil, they were given half amulets (from mother) and own swords (from father) but why to Nero, there's none.

Well we know Sparda was absent during the time when his family was attacked. Maybe he was distracted in another fight of sorts and thought he WAS protecting them, and didn't realize that they were being slaughtered behind his back?

And yeah, that's my theory about how Nero was orphaned. And it doesn't matter if it's unfair on him - it wasn't fair for Vergil to be killed as a child, it wasn't fair of Eva to hide Dante and not his brother as well, it wasn't fair that they were attacked by stupid demons. And Nero wouldn't have gotten anything from Sparda or Eva, since they gave everything they had to the boys, so they had nothing TO give Nero.

But anyway, glad you like some of my theory. I'm probably way off the mark with all of it, but it's still fun to speculate :)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Durante;207218 said:
Your mentioning people,humans,where they all have the instinct to multiply and there where is their nature to have children? Demons aren't humans,they aren't fed on the idea to multiply and that's not they're goal either,i ask you again can you pair a shark with a lion? No,because they are different species... Even if that demon had any love for humans it doesn't mean that he is a lustful monkey,that's not the kind off love that could only exist in a soul,and if it did then im sure that the game would be full of half humans.

all living things instictivly try to create more of their kind. that instinct is second only to the survival instict.

part of what you are saying implys that you don;t think humans and demons can mate ... the main charicer is the son of a human and a demon you know that and if it happend once it can happen more times.

what your not getting is im not saying sparda slept with every women he met. im saying that in a lifetime of SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS. sparda could have gotten another woman ( human or demon) pregnant. only one is needed for my theory to work.

any one have any questions or intelligent arguments about my theory?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I, for one, think this theory is probably true. I mean, it's 2000 years. Who's to say he hadn't gotten around during those 2000? I mean, Nevan DID claim to know Sparda. Perhaps they had an affair...

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
@clairavance: Nice backup although I still have doubts on it. If Eva had cheated death, the demons should have known it. They're demons and should have smelled the scent of any living creatures getting their way.

Anyway, I do appreciate your theory. It was tough and brilliantly speculated only that I'm not with you in making Nero their son. He's somewhat like a quarter demon to me and doesn't posses the likes of Dante and Vergil when they triggers. Nero should have been a half demon if Sparda and Eva were his parents so no hopes for that. :)

Durante

Dead
darkslayer13;207453 said:
all living things instictivly try to create more of their kind. that instinct is second only to the survival instict.

part of what you are saying implys that you don;t think humans and demons can mate ... the main charicer is the son of a human and a demon you know that and if it happend once it can happen more times.

what your not getting is im not saying sparda slept with every women he met. im saying that in a lifetime of SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS. sparda could have gotten another woman ( human or demon) pregnant. only one is needed for my theory to work.

any one have any questions or intelligent arguments about my theory?

I'll back up my argument once more,the game nowhere ever mentions of Sparda having multiple children,your trying to prove the impossible,by saying that Sparda had lived two thousand years you cannot prove that he had any children,it's the same as saying you've seen a ghost yesterday,yet impossible to prove,demons while have the instinct to survive don't have the instinct to multiply,as shown in every game they are very selfish and evil,often seeking to increase their power or influence,im sure you know this,but most demons are fallen angels and are meant to kill humans showing no pity. Sparda would be the only exception for showing pity,but yet it is not told that he finds his love until he meets Eva,that's all the raw proof you could show,your theory has no value until Capcom makes another game,or confirms the fact of Nero being a far descendant,by not even mentioning Nero's parents.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Durante;207507 said:
I'll back up my argument once more,the game nowhere ever mentions of Sparda having multiple children,your trying to prove the impossible,by saying that Sparda had lived two thousand years you cannot prove that he had any children,it's the same as saying you've seen a ghost yesterday,yet impossible to prove,demons while have the instinct to survive don't have the instinct to multiply,as shown in every game they are very selfish and evil,often seeking to increase their power or influence,im sure you know this,but most demons are fallen angels and are meant to kill humans showing no pity. Sparda would be the only exception for showing pity,but yet it is not told that he finds his love until he meets Eva,that's all the raw proof you could show,your theory has no value until Capcom makes another game,or confirms the fact of Nero being a far descendant,by not even mentioning Nero's parents.

its true nothing says sparda had more kids. but nothing said he didn't. and nero wasn't mentiond in any games till he showed up in the 4th game in the series and he is apparntly related to sparda. capcom has not provided a full family tree for sparda so all we know is sparda and eva had twins. that dosn;t mean there isn't more.

oh and if demons didn't have the "instinct to mutipy", as you put it, they wholden't make more and then there wholdn't be more and since demons get killed alot if they didn't make more then there whold be no demons left ( or at least no lesser demons) and have you noticed there are alot of them running around.

and who says love has to be part of the equasion. eva could have been his first love and he still could have had more children. think about this. most demons don't love. yet demons have children. sparda before rebelling aganst mundus was the same as any other demon. so sparda and another demon could have a kid , no love involved probably not even a long term relationship. and then if sparda's. demon child comes with him and gets involved with a human and has a kid then guess what sparda has a grandchild who whold continue the bloodline all the way until nero. or maybie possibly sparda just once got another human pregnat. do i really need to remind you that there is a very large amout of time involved.

obviously nothing i say can prove this theory. like everything else in this thread ( including whatever you think happend) it is just speculation but unless capcom says sparda had no other children then there is absolutly nothing that can be said that proves it could not happen. have you even posted a theory or are you just trashing mine. i dont recall seeing any theorys from you on this thread.

btw how can you say my theory not have value . if capcom annoced information confirms it then its not a theory is it. unless capcom says nero is a close relative of sparda then my theory is valid. now whold you please actually contibute to the disscusion is a useful way. whats your theory. come on you there is no way you don't have a theory after all you know exactly what happend right. your the expert right. don't treat me like an idiot. saying that the fact that there is no proof. is not a valid argument. disprove it or agree or don't say another word about it.

i want to have a frendly disscussion with people who are willing to consider all ideas. why are you on any fourm if you are so closed-minded that you can't even consider that i might be right. if you came up with a theory i whold consider it. and only say your wrong if there is proof your wrong. why whold you trash my theory like this?

Durante

Dead
You can't prove that,demons origins are unknown and since their home place is another dimension or should i put it ,,hell'' demons may very well be born from fallen souls. So if Sparda made a woman pregnant for no reason at all before rebelling,he had no love for humans that means that his son wouldn't either only possesing the cold character of Sparda,yet nowhere we see Nero being such way. You can't just say that your theory is correct

Every theory has to have some proof to back up,if it doesn't it's just your own blind opinion,what i was asking you was to prove your theory,which you merely stated that Sparda could HAVE but didin't pregnant a woman,now take in mind that if everyone agrees with you then it's not a discussion and so that's not what the forums are meant for.
Being open-minded is willing to consider new idea's that's true,but it's not agreeing with you,requiring evidence doesn't make you close-minded. Wanting to accept your ideas uncritically without providing reasons,not only is that close-minded it's arrogant and presumptuous,so please take my reasons into consideration,because an open mind that demands no evidence will quickly let in awful lot of rubbish.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
nero is not vergils son if u think about it the only similarity is the face and a bit of the hair

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Durante;207816 said:
You can't prove that,demons origins are unknown and since their home place is another dimension or should i put it ,,hell'' demons may very well be born from fallen souls. So if Sparda made a woman pregnant for no reason at all before rebelling,he had no love for humans that means that his son wouldn't either only possesing the cold character of Sparda,yet nowhere we see Nero being such way. You can't just say that your theory is correct

Every theory has to have some proof to back up,if it doesn't it's just your own blind opinion,what i was asking you was to prove your theory,which you merely stated that Sparda could HAVE but didin't pregnant a woman,now take in mind that if everyone agrees with you then it's not a discussion and so that's not what the forums are meant for.
Being open-minded is willing to consider new idea's that's true,but it's not agreeing with you,requiring evidence doesn't make you close-minded. Wanting to accept your ideas uncritically without providing reasons,not only is that close-minded it's arrogant and presumptuous,so please take my reasons into consideration,because an open mind that demands no evidence will quickly let in awful lot of rubbish.

im not saying i expect you to agree. oh and i've already said this but if there was proof it wholdn't be just a theory. your doing more than just disagreeing. your saying my theory is impossible and compleatly invalid when nothing disproves my theory. that is being closed minded. my theory is not rubbish. it takes into acount all definite facts on the subject. i don't ,mind you saying you disagree but don't act like there is no way i could be right unless you have something that proves my theory wrong and once again the fact that it is not proven dosn't disprove it.

there is little information avlaible about spardas life so pretty mutch every theory relating to it is vaild. you can't expect me to compleatly prove my theory when there is not enough information to prove any theory about the subject. the only way you can say any theory on this subject is wrong is if capcom explains what happend.

oh and where is your theory. you seem so sure im wrong so whats right. oh and prove it compleatly with no room for any doubt. or admit i could be right. ( note: if contiune this argument and don't prove me wrong you will look like an idiot. or more accuratly you currently look like an idiot and will continue to do so untill you prove me wrong or give up the argument.)

the way to end this pointless argumnent and get on with your life is simple. you don;t have to say im right. just admit my theory is as valid as any other. or actually disprove it istead of demanding that i somehow discrbe every detail about somthing that hasn't been explained yet. oh and if you don't actually reply it will be the same as admiting i could be right , but saying it is more dignified.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have to agree with DarkSlayer13 here. He's not saying he's right, he's just saying it's a valid theory. Asking him to PROVE it is like asking a needle to be blunt. You can't prove a theory unless you have viable information, which there is VERY little of. He said and I quote "You seem so sure I'm wrong, so what is right? Show me your theory and back it up with facts from the series and leave no room for doubt. Or just stop the argument here and say that the theory could be valid." Note the word COULD. Never did he say his theory was fact. In fact he made it clear it's just speculation.

I can't believe I had to try and stop this. I thought it would play itself out on its own, but it needs to stop, otherwise someone's going to pay for it, possibly in spades, possibly in pride. Just stop arguing, okay?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;207969 said:
I have to agree with DarkSlayer13 here. He's not saying he's right, he's just saying it's a valid theory. Asking him to PROVE it is like asking a needle to be blunt. You can't prove a theory unless you have viable information, which there is VERY little of. He said and I quote "You seem so sure I'm wrong, so what is right? Show me your theory and back it up with facts from the series and leave no room for doubt. Or just stop the argument here and say that the theory could be valid." Note the word COULD. Never did he say his theory was fact. In fact he made it clear it's just speculation.

I can't believe I had to try and stop this. I thought it would play itself out on its own, but it needs to stop, otherwise someone's going to pay for it, possibly in spades, possibly in pride. Just stop arguing, okay?

i can always count on you dreadnought.:D and i don't plan on continuing the argument i've said everything that can be said. ( unless i want argument to devolve into random curse words and meaningless insults and i get enough of that at home.)

Sparda™

Speculation is fun, sometimes gets on fire all over for petty arguments and discussions about It but in the end we're all here because we can't help our curious nature. :lol:

Durante

Dead
You don't say darkslayer13? You called me an idiot,that's very wise of you,coming from a fool himself. :) If you recheck the whole arguing i only provided you why it could not happen,while you calling me an idiot only came out to not provide your reasons for the theory,very smart indeed. Your theory has nothing to discuss then,i provided my reasons,where are yours? If so then,it's not even worth debating if all you can say it's a valid one or not.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I can feel the atmosphere under this thread is getting tense... so uhm... guys, can we just settle this up nicely? I mean, come on. Let’s not take these things personally.

As far as I know about theories, they are analytical tools for understanding, explaining and making some predictions about a given subject matter. And speaking of predictions, it could be granted as true but still not proven to be it. But once there are no flaws behind it, then I must say it's no longer a theory but a fact already xD

Thus, theories are generally a product of one's own ideas. So I think it doesn't need to be rigorous in nature but may just merely a set of statements that could either be true or not.

(I hope this makes sense x/...)

Above all, the best thing to know behind who Nero is, simply to wait for the next game to come or have Capcom explained it to us xD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I agree with Karen.

I wish this thread would stay dead now... there is just no more to discuss on it until Capcom release any official details

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
this is getting annoying vergil died plus he wouldent want to have a human child the only reason nero is in this is because he has a demon arm nothing else about him is demon like and if u want to carry on talk to my lawer 1 theres no point of lawers 2 i dont have a lawer and can some one help me my comp wont let me add smileys how do you add smileys

dvlsnvrcry432

Shuguro Chayamachi is an idiot especially since he gave up writing the manga before he even finished writing Lady's volume. that really angered a lot of people. but we wont know if nero is vergil's son until one of the actual games proves it. until then, everything else is a rumor or assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom