• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero is son of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

Dark Esura;117848 said:
I believe Nero is a son of Sparda. Why? Because Sanctus said he had the blood of Sparda and that he is a decendant of Sparda, multiple times! Also, only the blood of a son of Sparda could awaken that giant statue. Dante was intended to be used but Nero sufficed. Why? Because he is a son of Sparda. Also, everyone keep saying that its not possible because Eva this and Eva that. Sparda is MIA. He could of knocked up another human who re like Eva. This is why I believe Nero is a son of Sparda.

And to knock the theory of Nero being experimented on, well thats just stupid. Nero didnt even know that the Order was into demonology and the Ascension, hell, THE ORDER DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT DB. Angus was all like, "CREDO!! You should of told me he had demonic powers" and Credo and Sanctus looking like, "WTF?"

first of all he said "he carries the blood of sparda although not in dante's league" second you really think capcom's just going to throw in a third brother? just like that?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergilissexy;117909 said:
Why would Sparda do that when he loved Eva?

And about Vergil, he was actually sopposed to say a somewhat kinky line to Lady in the extended version of the fight that was taken out for logic reasons. How do you just go and say Vergil never got laid cuz he was serious about a serious matter? Of course he probably likes girls, the twins are very different but at the same time they're very alike.

Anyways, the arguement on Nero being a son of Sparda has been debated 1000 times. It's most likely that the twins would know that they had a younger brother.

BTW, just like Nero doesn't know who his parents are, Nero may not have known that the order created him through experiments. It's possible that the order wasn't expecting him to develop such power.

Sanctus dedicated his life to the worship and zeal of Sparda. I think his statement would be correct given that when Nero was a child; DMC3 happened and no possible way to obtain Sparda's blood from anything other than his parents. Agnus said he only began searching/researching demons and Devil Arms a few years ago; which would have made Nero about 16-18. Calling him a "descendant of Sparda's blood" and "inherited Sparda's power" implies that he was born and gifted from birth.

His appearance/attitude is too much coincidence; along with being abnormally strong from human limbs; taking special Order missions; which taken into account would be demons like Berial, since he appeared to have fought demons simular before not being fearful or phased. His left human arm stopped Berials sword alone.

Evil Nero

I don't think Nero is the re-incarnation of Sparda. Words like "Inherited" wouldn't be used, plus, Sanctus obviously new the connection between Sparda and Nero so why didn't he use him instead of using Dante?

Capcom is either way too smart, or struggling really badly XD

My speculation? Nero is probably a cousin to Dante/Virgil.

Don't know how or why, I just belive it.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I wish the DMC stories has more complexity; it doesn't contain a huge amount of depth in story particulary and alot of plotholes.
Capcom better get off their behinds to explain Nero; not a half-asked one.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
No the twins would NOT know they had a younger brother. Why? Because Sparda could of been with another woman, knocked her up, and felt ashamed so he orphaned Nero. Also, Eva died, we dont know if Sparda died or not and many believes he alive. Either way, the DMC series is way to vague and each iteration somewhat contradicts the previous. Hell, if Vergil can be alive (like many believe, something which I DONT believe) then I know for sure Sparda is alive and Nero is his progeny.

Esura

And to just clear this up........
A desendant is a son, granchild, great granchild, etc. of someone. We know Dante didnt knock up anyone (and the timeline doesnt fit) and Vergil is dead (I dont care what you fanboys say, Vergil is dead to me until further notice from Capcom) so Nero wouldnt be a granchild or great granchild, so it only makes sense if he was a son. By definition of desendant, Nero WOULDNT be a nephew to Sparda (I keep seeing ppl say that he is Dante's cousin, which doesnt make sense) he would be A SON!

Esura

NerosDevil;118032 said:
This is Devil May Cry, not a drama series where everyone cheats and has affairs.

Whatever, I didnt say everyone cheats. I didnt say Sparda cheated. Eva died. Sparda could of found out while MIA so he went to another woman for comfort.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I doubt he is a son... That would be wayyyy too cheesy.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Look, can we skip all the bull**** and agree that Optimus prime got into a fight with sparda, but turns out the fight was a checkers game. Sparda lost the game and Omega shin-rah came and cut Sparda arm and ate it for the lulz.

Now, all that being said Omega shin-rah shat out Skeletor and skeletor opened up the gate to hell and let out Vergil. In exchange for releasing him skeletor took his armor and left him naked in a field of flowers.

Nero, the homosexual he is was skipping through the field with his rainbow shirt on and pink shorts... And bows a-a-and banana in his mouth. He met up with the naked Vergil and grabed his hand and began to skip.
The heavens opened and down came fortress maximus and he combined Vergil and nero... But the combonation was incomplete and Vergil was trapped in Nero's arm! The one he FAPPED with!

Boom, do you get it now?

Oh yeah, as for sparda he became the devilbringer, but he wasn't on anyones arm.

Lets just say somes penis has snatching and bustering included.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
No the twins would NOT know they had a younger brother. Why? Because Sparda could of been with another woman, knocked her up, and felt ashamed so he orphaned Nero. Also, Eva died, we dont know if Sparda died or not and many believes he alive. Either way, the DMC series is way to vague and each iteration somewhat contradicts the previous. Hell, if Vergil can be alive (like many believe, something which I DONT believe) then I know for sure Sparda is alive and Nero is his progeny.
Just think for a second. Sparda lived for about 2000 years after the battle with Mundus, if he was gonna knock someone up, don't you think it would have happend WAY earlier in that case? Back in ancient times where they really didn't have birth control?

Id say somemore, but I gotta run right now. Expect me back later though. ^^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Vergilissexy;118039 said:
Just think for a second. Sparda lived for about 2000 years after the battle with Mundus, if he was gonna knock someone up, don't you think it would have happend WAY earlier in that case? Back in ancient times where they really didn't have birth control?
Look, can we skip all the bull**** and agree that Optimus prime got into a fight with sparda, but turns out the fight was a checkers game. Sparda lost the game and Omega shin-rah came and cut Sparda arm and ate it for the lulz.

Now, all that being said Omega shin-rah shat out Skeletor and skeletor opened up the gate to hell and let out Vergil. In exchange for releasing him skeletor took his armor and left him naked in a field of flowers.

Nero, the homosexual he is was skipping through the field with his rainbow shirt on and pink shorts... And bows a-a-and banana in his mouth. He met up with the naked Vergil and grabed his hand and began to skip.
The heavens opened and down came fortress maximus and he combined Vergil and nero... But the combonation was incomplete and Vergil was trapped in Nero's arm! The one he FAPPED with!

Boom, do you get it now?

Oh yeah, as for sparda he became the devilbringer, but he wasn't on anyones arm.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Even so, do you think he would knock anyone else up other than Eva? I don't think he would do...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;118041 said:
Even so, do you think he would knock anyone else up other than Eva? I don't think he would do...

Boom, do you get it now?

Esura

Id say somemore, but I gotta run right now. Expect me back later though. ^^

I actually though Dante and Vergil were around 2000 years old before, lol. I agree with what you saying

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I thought the same thing at one time... But as soon as I came here, I actually understood more about dmc :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom