• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;117524 said:
Nelo makes no sense alone. One of Vergil's aliases is Dark/Black Angel, so that is similar to Black Angel, Nero Angelo.

Some things don't need confirmation. You have to use your head to get there.

Kobayashi has stated that they leave hints through games for fans to guess. They won't make interviews to confirm slight stuff like this.

Capisci?! ^_^

Those hints can leave dozens of theories which it has; Kobayashi doesn't even know what he's talking about half the time, and lies from his behind in a large quantity on interviews, just to get fans speculating. I already know Nero makes "Black Angel", but why not announce it was a mistake instead of leaving a blank error throughout the series. Capcom are stupid; but I don't see why much a large mistake should be considered for a name.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;117720 said:
Those hints can leave dozens of theories which it has; Kobayashi doesn't even know what he's talking about half the time, and lies from his behind in a large quantity on interviews, just to get fans speculating. I already know Nero makes "Black Angel", but why not announce it was a mistake instead of leaving a blank error throughout the series. Capcom are stupid; but I don't see why much a large mistake should be considered for a name.

Yeah, and you know more than Kobayashi, right?!

It's a mistake and they've kept it this way.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Bringerofchaos;117729 said:
You mean after nelo angelo has already destroyed him in one slash?

Dude, are you crazy!?
Nero Angelo cant even beat Mundus (he got possessed by him) so how can he even beat Sparda, the one who DID beat Mundus! C'mon now. Use your common sense!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I dunno. Nelo Angelo was essentially a suped up, all demon form of Vergil. Logically and storyline wise, Nelo Angelo should be stronger.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dark Esura;117741 said:
Dude, are you crazy!?
Nero Angelo cant even beat Mundus (he got possessed by him) so how can he even beat Sparda, the one who DID beat Mundus! C'mon now. Use your common sense!
He couldn't beat Mundus in three because he was already weak from fighting Dante and at the time both of them would've would have died.

Vergil was obviously more powerful then Dante in three and by the DMC he would've more then had the power to do it.
NeloAngelo's look is enough to melt solid rock.

Sparda™

Eh, It's the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. Only that name makes the demons melt themselves.

None knew Nelo Angelo, except Dante, Trish and Mundus. Sparda is known by demon and human kind alike. People tell legends of Sparda. Sparda is worshiped as a God in Fortuna, Sparda sealed Mundus and buried underground the Temen-ni-gru, and also sealed the True Hell Gate in Fortuna as well...Eh.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118765 said:
Eh, It's the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. Only that name makes the demons melt themselves.

None knew Nelo Angelo, except Dante, Trish and Mundus. Sparda is known by demon and human kind alike. People tell legends of Sparda. Sparda is worshiped as a God in Fortuna, Sparda sealed Mundus and buried underground the Temen-ni-gru, and also sealed the True Hell Gate in Fortuna as well...Eh.
No, I ment if he looked at a rock it would melt in the face of the awesome. You agree?

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;118768 said:
No, I ment if he looked at a rock it would melt in the face of the awesome. You agree?

Never seen that. But, I've seen the demons mention Sparda like he was their father, and them, their bastards. Even Mundus seems like that.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I think Nelo just got a bad hand. If hadn't have been under Mundus's control he would've been so epic.

But in the end he was a soul trapped in a husk and upon his defeat his soul and Yamato were freed.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nelo for me and I'll tell you why.

1: unique gameplay style.

2: (IMO) The coolest sword in the game.

3. Energy balls that he can shoot from his hands.

4. More satisfying displays of power with his hand to hand augment. (Looks like Ifrit)

5. Bad-ass cape

6. Majestic armour

7. He exudes menace.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The Phantarch;118776 said:
Nelo for me and I'll tell you why.

1: unique gameplay style.

2: (IMO) The coolest sword in the game.

3. Energy balls that he can shoot from his hands.

4. More satisfying displays of power with his hand to hand augment. (Looks like Ifrit)

5. Bad-ass cape

6. Majestic armour

7. He exudes menace.
I love you. No homo.

Sparda™

The Phantarch;118779 said:
True.
:\ wait a tick, was that directed at me?

I didn't state any names. I just like the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda and all of his appearances, persona, weapons - everything, and I made my points. ^_^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;118784 said:
I didn't state any names. I just like the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda and all of his appearances, persona, weapons - everything, and I made my points. ^_^
Appearances? I must digress, in Devilmaycry his head was gigantic! Or his body was to small? The proportions in that game were off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom