• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117226 said:
Thanks, akcolbatah!^_^
Dante would you kindly inform this man that if you get around your ban by creating another username your gonna get banned again?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117231 said:
^ Yes, Bringer, he knows such thing but eludes himself at the hope of not getting caught.^_^
Seriously, he even told me in another thread he was Hatablocka, and I take it you know that he was hatablocka too?

I really don't like it when idiots try to outsmart me.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
akcolbatah;117235 said:
lol chaos spell hatablocka backwards and youll see i actually did outsmart you
Nope, I caught that alittle before you said that.:lol:

Your an ok dude, what I don't get is why you had to defy your ban.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
akcolbatah;117240 said:
what you talking they banned me for life what was i suppose to do plus im new to this forum jeez
So it was perminate? Well, you shouldn't have been so ignorant in the first place. You are the architect of your own distruction.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm creating a clan for Metal Gear Online! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!! I called it Amaterasu, Japanese for "Illuminating Heaven, that which illuminate the Heavens."

Sparda™

Holy Dante!:D

All these pages of off-topicness and pathetic BS. SOlve them through PM-s, folks!>_<

Dark Esura;117234 said:
Look, this how it goes!

Dante > Sparda > Vergil/Nelo Angelo

You wanna get shot or something?!:huh:

It is...

Sparda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...(Some centuries)...Dante and Vergil/Nelo Angelo

Keaton

Premium
^Lol Dante, so you like Sparda?...a little?

Please return to topic before I am forced to lock this thread :)

As for Hatablocka..akcolbatah, w/e, I am conferring via PM atm, so please leave it in my hands for now ^___^

I still prefer Sparda, he looks cool and I preferred Virgil when he had Yamato, rather than the larger blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom