• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DmC Pro-Rant/Analysis

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I don't think it's confirmed Dante doesn't know his mother. As Z218 pointed out we may have misinterpretated it. Because the demon says "**** your whore mother".

And Dante responds "My mother? I don't know my mother but if your calling me a son of a bitch then you wouldn't be the first one".
When he says "I don't know about my mother" : as in if she was a whore or not.

I don't think it means necessarily that he didn't know her. That's what i thought also but Z218 pointed out that i may be misinterpretating.
actually no, he really does said "I don't know my mother" i had the same discussion with another fellow who thought dante said "about my mother". just listen closely.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
actually no, he really does said "I don't know my mother" i had the same discussion with another fellow who thought dante said "about my mother". just listen closely.
Ah, your right. Then the story of DmC is Dante and group against a abusive "society" = demons.

TyRaNt

What about Dantes father Sparda i wonder what he looks like in this one if we ever get to see him or a picture of him

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What about Dantes father Sparda i wonder what he looks like in this one if we ever get to see him or a picture of him

I hope he looks like the godfather (Played by Al Pacino)
400full.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My argument was that Dante did know his mom but he doesnt now much about her.

It was just a theory of mine.

Azurel

He did say Sparda gave Dante his Rebellion.

Stop spoiling the story.

Joking, I'm actually glad you caught that.

This may mean that Sparda may have had Yamato, as well. However, if he used both Rebellion and Yamato, did he use Force Edge as well? I see it like this: Sparda either gave Dante Rebellion directly, or, used all three swords. (FE & Yamato for both hands, and Rebellion whenever he feels like using just one sword and using crazy combos)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Top Bottom