• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry Game Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
haha... Thanks guys and gals :)

I just want to say... When I'm not busy, soon as I get the chance... I'll make the next piece... Epic!

Blueman

Trickster
LoD...this concept is pure genius. I love it! Just one question, could there possibly be another Dante/Vergil confrontation, seeing as how Vergil isn't completely good. I'm just sayin' with all the work you've put in to the customization and such... plus this being a new game and all, a new brother fight would be great!!!

Maybe you could slip Nero in there somewhere too... just to have a three way fight (lol)

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Very interesting ideas and I really like what you have so far. My only concern is that with the amount of characters and there missions and such, plus the addition of a created character by the player it may be a bit overwhelming and convoluted. However I can't complain as I would never play any other game again if this came out. Great concept.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
as i have already said lod this a great concept and i hope u make the game :p but please no more nero or cheesy lines like " you're fired" :lol: but please i want to be mentioned in it ...... like my own character :lol: *jokes*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Atredus;157540 said:
Very interesting ideas and I really like what you have so far. My only concern is that with the amount of characters and there missions and such, plus the addition of a created character by the player it may be a bit overwhelming and convoluted. However I can't complain as I would never play any other game again if this came out. Great concept.

Thank you greatly ^^ I appreciate your feedback.

I have always believed that there is more to Vergil than meets our eyes. So in this he is up to his old tricks, but maybe this time his purpose will be revealed? Maybe he knows something that Dante doesn't know, or maybe wasn't meant to know? I'll keep you wondering for a while longer. However, a three way fight could easily be put in place; with a slight battle for who gains possession of Yamato. I think it'd be funny to have Nero and Vergil squaring off for the Yamato, and Dante barges in to make things difficult for the two of them. As to which Dante is neither intending to kill Vergil or Nero, merely make matters more complicated in his usual joking manner.

The idea for a created character will purely be an extra for the DMC5: Special Edition ;)

~Thanks for the replies people. :D

Pantera Queen

LordOfDarkness;162155 said:
Thank you greatly ^^ I appreciate your feedback.

I have always believed that there is more to Vergil than meets our eyes. So in this he is up to his old tricks, but maybe this time his purpose will be revealed? Maybe he knows something that Dante doesn't know, or maybe wasn't meant to know? I'll keep you wondering for a while longer. However, a three way fight could easily be put in place; with a slight battle for who gains possession of Yamato. I think it'd be funny to have Nero and Vergil squaring off for the Yamato, and Dante barges in to make things difficult for the two of them. As to which Dante is neither intending to kill Vergil or Nero, merely make matters more complicated in his usual joking manner.

The idea for a created character will purely be an extra for the DMC5: Special Edition ;)

~Thanks for the replies people. :D

Your ideas are great. I'd like to see a three way fight:D I'd defiantly buy this esp. the special edition;)

Sparda13

i've just finished reading ur posts lod and i find everything u said awesome..it would make of a cool game really..so keep up the extremely awesome work...

p.s i just disagree with the part of dante in need to be rescued by nero...i kinda think that dante can always find a solution himself and if a helping hand comes a long its appreciated by him but thats all....point is that i've never seen dante in need of rescue and i just wouldn't like the coolest strongest best(in my opinion ofc) char get downgraded or so.....anyway this is the only part i disagree wit u...i hope u dont mind...

p.s 2 and i would also buy this game for sure dude

forgot to add u rep m8 ^^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda13;172959 said:
i've just finished reading ur posts lod and i find everything u said awesome..it would make of a cool game really..so keep up the extremely awesome work...

p.s i just disagree with the part of dante in need to be rescued by nero...i kinda think that dante can always find a solution himself and if a helping hand comes a long its appreciated by him but thats all....point is that i've never seen dante in need of rescue and i just wouldn't like the coolest strongest best(in my opinion ofc) char get downgraded or so.....anyway this is the only part i disagree wit u...i hope u dont mind...

p.s 2 and i would also buy this game for sure dude

forgot to add u rep m8 ^^

You have me all wrong my friend. Dante is not asking to be rescued :lol: Lucia just felt that Dante would perhaps need some help, her judgement alone. Dante himself 'is' working his own way out, so therefore he doesn't need rescuing and I wasn't saying that he did. So I didn't let you down ;) And thanks for the rep, but I'm a really busy guy. I just couldn't even say when I'd do more, not to mention 5 will be in the making already so this Concept is just that alone >.<

Thanks for the compliments though everyone :)

And what are you referring to GGC?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Dante being more demonic than before? u got my vote!!
I don't know why people hate some much DMC2, it is better than the other DMCs in some aspects... Dante's Majin Form/True DT owns all other DTs...

Red

Vergil/ Nelo Angelo will revive through Nero's arm and poor Nero will no longer be able to use the Devil Bringer... No more noob weapon. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom