• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Appreciation to This Forum

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It's almost two years I have joined this forum. I found this forum by accident when I was typing 'Devil May Cry forums', where I intended to join Devils-Lair.org, but I clicked the link here instead because the layout of the homepage and forums are way cooler. :lol:

I found that this forum is by far one of the best forum I have ever joined, because of highly disciplined rules, great members, great moderators and administrators, nice forum layout, and etc.

Here is my list of appreciation to people here:

LordOfDarkness - One of my only good friend around here. I appreciated that he always talk to me and everything. No better friend you can find other than him. A great writer, if I may add. It is sad that he isn't active much in the forum anymore...

Crimson Red Knight - Another old friend of mine. A very great guy to talk too. It is sad that he doesn't online anymore...

VI-Rainbow - Nice woman to talk to. She is very cool woman to get along with. Although I didn't talk much to her, but I know she is a nice person to talk to.

Damien - Nice guy to talk to with. Charming English guy with his own great merits.

DemonSlayer6 - One of my closest female friend I ever had. She is a really nice girl to get along. But she isn't online much lately... I hope she's okay.

Trish67 - A very senior member in this forum. She may like gothic, but she is nice to talk with, although I haven't really speak to her much. Very mature woman.

Vauxchen-kun - A nice guy to talk with too. A great anime fan, and has great taste in anime.

Kyo - Nice guy to chat about games and life. Too bad he ain't online anymore...

King Avallach - A guy who writes awesome DMC fan fiction. I like his works very much. He also didn't online much too...

EmotionsUntold - Nice girl to talk to. A smart girl, and she has the looks to back it up.

Ember To Inferno - An enthusiastic new member. Hopefully he will stay around longer.

Bullet_Witch912 - A very gifted signature and avatar maker. Plus, she is a nice girl to get along with.

DreadnoughtDT - A mature new member despite his age. A great guy to get along with.

AzureNight13 - Nice girl who is a great fan of FF series. Hopefully she will be back online.

Ashelia_Crystl - A lovely girl to talk too. Sad to see she ain't online around...

Ai-Katsumi Haru - An enthusiastic girl to get along. Most of the girls I know in this forum didn't go online in this forum no more...

Dark_Victory - Lovely girl to talk too. Damn, good and nice girls doesn't come around this forum no more... Is this forum cursed or something? I am joking, so don't take it to heart, admins and mods. Or it is probably I am the one who is cursed...

One Winged Angel - A good guy to talk to. But he ain't online much lately...

MochaCub - A guy who is good with games and animes. Glad to see another Bleach fan, but I don't talk to him much. But I know he is a good guy to talk with.

aka958 - An avid FF fan. Knows his Final Fantasy stuff with extensive knowledge. A good guy to talk to.

Keaton - A great moderator of this forum. He is an extremely nice guy to talk with, although he can't reply much to VMs because he is busy with his university semesters, which I understand completely. Has great knowledge about everything, and people, you can talk to him without worries because he is a very nice guy, in internet and real life too. Hopefully, he will accept me as his friend if we ever meet in real life.

Tony_Redgrave - Another great moderator that hasn't been online in this forum. A great anime and video game fan, and a really nice guy to talk with. He is well disciplined, and enforce rules in this forums as much as he can. I would like to see him back to this forum after he finished his 'current issue' now.

Angelo Credo - I don't know much about him, but he is a great moderator. He is a nice guy although I didn't talk to him in any way. Regardless, a good man.

Dark Drakan - A really nice forum administrator. He is probably one of the nicest admin that I have ever talked to in any forums, as I didn't get my questions answered in the forums I joined, except here. I can only guess, that he is a cool guy to talk in real life too.

Angel - Another nice administrator of forums. I liked the way she scolds people, and how she is nice to everyone. She is a nice woman, I assumed, and hopefully she lives happily with Steve and their newborn baby.

Steve - The man who made this forum. He must have spent a lot of money to make this forum, and it isn't cheap to get the V Bulletin software. Thanks to him, I found a great forum with nice members.

I don't like a lot of people here, but I am not mentioning any names. To those people who I am befriended with but are not mentioned in this post, forgive me because I am a forgetful person.

The reason I made this thread because I appreciate this forum a lot, in many ways. I just hope that I can be online in this forum as much as possible, even when the world is going to end, or etc. I hoped that I will be online in this forum without any bad circumstances in any way. I don't know when I will not be able to online, so I might posted an appreciation thread of myself before that happens.

So... Thanks to everyone that I mentioned, and forgive me for any mistakes I made to those I mentioned in this post.

Keaton

Premium
Keaton - A great moderator of this forum. He is an extremely nice guy to talk with, although he can't reply much to VMs because he is busy with his university semesters, which I understand completely. Has great knowledge about everything, and people, you can talk to him without worries because he is a very nice guy, in internet and real life too. Hopefully, he will accept me as his friend if we ever meet in real life.

Thanks Chaos, I can assure you, should I ever get round to making such an appreciation list, your name would be way up top ^^ Hey, naturally I think we'd be pals' in the 'Real World', although it may be an inconvenient commute for me to get to you lol ^^

I'm pleased you enjoy the forum and the conversations we share :)
Heres to DMC5 :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
D'aww, you guys and your appreciation threads, you choke me up, I swear.
Well Chaos, if you want to get to know me better, by all means, feel free to drop me a VM sometime and we'll have a chat, yeah? ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;199797 said:
DreadnoughtDT - A mature new member despite his age. A great guy to get along with.

Heh! I swear you're gonna make me blush... Thanks dude! You're a great guy too!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dark Drakan - A really nice forum administrator. He is probably one of the nicest admins that I have ever talked to in any forums, as I didn't get my questions answered in the forums I joined, except here. I can only guess, that he is a cool guy to talk in real life too.

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated. Just glad the answers were adequate. ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Damien - Nice guy to talk to with. Charming English guy with his own great merits.

I know that i'm meant to be studying but I couldn't resist talking a peek on the forums :lol: And I'm expecting to have abuse on my profile or " Hope your not dead " sort of things :lol: and AC i read your comment in my thread and I understand... So when I get on the forum I find a great friend saying really nice things about me and others ... So I say Thanks Choas !!:D:):cool:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Vauxchen-kun - A nice guy to talk with too. A great anime fan, and has great taste in anime.

Haha, thanks Chaos!! Glad that you've stuck around for these 2 years, and hopefully the many more years to come. :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wish I'd seen this thread sooner! It's posts like these that make me all emotional, man! I love you guys! <3

I was so tempted to break out the whole "how the forum got started" thing but I thought I'd probably best not bore you guys to tears... :p

Truth is: It's you guys who make this place the brilliant community that it is. Three cheers for the members of devilmaycry.org! Hip hip!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Steve;202205 said:
Wish I'd seen this thread sooner! It's posts like these that make me all emotional, man! I love you guys! <3

I was so tempted to break out the whole "how the forum got started" thing but I thought I'd probably best not bore you guys to tears... :p

Truth is: It's you guys who make this place the brilliant community that it is. Three cheers for the members of devilmaycry.org! Hip hip!

Hooray!

Oh go on, how'd the place get started?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Thanks, Cutiepattootie. You're an awesome dude that gives some good advice. There's absolutely nothing mean spirited about you, so you're very sweet yourself. Smooches.

aka958

Don't trust people
I wish i had seen this thread! Damn... Why is it that i miss so many threads?!

"aka958 - An avid FF fan. Knows his Final Fantasy stuff with extensive knowledge. A good guy to talk to."
You got me spot on!

Hmm... what should i say? Chaos master - Always social and don't mind a chat, a great friend.

Top Bottom