• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus resemblance with Frankenstein monster

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Could look like Agent47 from the Hitman games. But I agree, does look a bit like Bruce Willis (He'd be a great actor choice).

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
He's been great in every movie I've seen him in. I don't remember many, but I'm convinced he could do any role.

I've never seen Looper. What's it about?

In the near future, the mob controls time travel (which was banned soon after discovery), and uses it to send people they want killed back in time to be killed and dump the body. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a hitman who suddenly finds himself faced with killing his future self (Bruce Willis). Bruce manages to escape, and sets out to prevent his demise by killing the future's mob boss when he's younger. Joseph just wants to kill Bruce, get his money, and live the rest of his life in peace. Pure, not-from-concentrate awesomeness ensues.

EllDawn

In the near future, the mob controls time travel (which was banned soon after discovery), and uses it to send people they want killed back in time to be killed and dump the body. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a hitman who suddenly finds himself faced with killing his future self (Bruce Willis). Bruce manages to escape, and sets out to prevent his demise by killing the future's mob boss when he's younger. Joseph just wants to kill Bruce, get his money, and live the rest of his life in peace. Pure, not-from-concentrate awesomeness ensues.

I think I remember watching a behind-the-scenes featurette about that. I hope netflix has it. I'd love to see it. I'll go look.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think I remember watching a behind-the-scenes featurette about that. I hope netflix has it. I'd love to see it. I'll go look.

It's a fairly recent movie, just released later this year. I don't think it'd be on Netflix just yet.

EllDawn

It's a fairly recent movie, just released later this year. I don't think it'd be on Netflix just yet.

It wasn't. It was available for the save list, but not for watching yet. Which is funny since Expendables 2 was already available and that was released recently. Either this week or last.

crush

God, that movie was way to creepy...in many aspects.
Did you know that monkey brains were a delicacy served to indian and chinese kings/emperors?
And that it was eaten alive while it's skull was drilled?
I sort of remeber it in the series...but what scene was it...?

Top Bottom