• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus resemblance with Frankenstein monster

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Like I said, just because it's your opinion it doesn't make it any less crap considering the subject matter..

that's it i'm done with you really.. >_>

perhaps i can also call you opinion garbage because you think heavy rain's plot was bad

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I think it just Slipped in :troll:

funny-gifs-you-did-there.gif

Paexie

perhaps i can also call you opinion garbage because you think heavy rain's plot was bad
Now you're getting with the program. Just so you know, I respect you, the person, not the opinion.

Anyway, I another 4chan thread talking about Phineas actually being an imprisoned Sparda... I don't have the link anymore but hey, theories everywhere.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
There's mention that Sparda "hired" Dante and Vergil to help free him and kill Mundus and whatnot, but...somehow I don't think Phineas fits into that. He's a cyborg demon with a heart...so unless Sparda is technomancer, I'm not sure that works out very well.

It's also getting to a point where I don't think we should listen to anything from 4chan. Both Gregaman and Tameem have made it clear that it seems like they're just making sh*t up as of now. Instead of giving them the time of day, we should really just be going on with our lives :p

Tiran

The great pretender.
It's do or die time for the fandom. The game has made not many more enemies than it's always had and those who hate now always have or were at least very skeptical of it. The only change is those who have turned or new fans that like it. It was inevitable- the pool of negativity has only gotten smaller and the positive reactions have only increased. Those against it are getting desperate and extreme... frighteningly so lately.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It does seem sorta desperate now. Especially something that Tameem had posted in response to someone...

http://t.co/sj4Jrwnc

...it's either a troll, or childishly true. I'd be more inclined to think it true, considering the amount of undue negativity. I mean, I'm not saying it's not right to have negative feelings, but...just not to the degree it has been.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
It does seem sorta desperate now. Especially something that Tameem had posted in response to someone...

http://t.co/sj4Jrwnc

...it's either a troll, or childishly true. I'd be more inclined to think it true, considering the amount of undue negativity. I mean, I'm not saying it's not right to have negative feelings, but...just not to the degree it has been.
It's like a idiot convention over there

Slaythe

It's like a idiot convention over there

No, that would be YouTube.

Many fans hated that game at first because Dante looked like a homosexual heroin addict, rebooting a series that was yet to be completed, with nothing else in store.

I was one of them. But like many people I'm open minded, they tweaked Dante and made him human looking again, gave him some charm and his iconic smile, then revealed interesting new takes on the story ( Nephilim, Vergil ).

I also liked the concept of having a Dante that is "excellent" nowhere, but has an incredible polyvalence. It makes you wonder what THIS Dante could do at his full potential.

Though to be entirely fair, the gameplay has many flaws, which I don't care about, but it's still a bit annoying. Because they're technical.

So now, there's open minded fans, newcomers ( I see quite a lot ), skeptical, biased " pro DMC players ", people who really cant like it, and retards full of hate ( and most of them admit they could like it.. ) .

I think the Vergil announcement made many people realize it was a modern retelling ( like the amazing spiderman ) and they got hyped for it ! In no way does it retcon the saga, DMC 5 wasn't happening on this generation, so this is just " bonus ". It didn't take its place.

Xamalo Noel

Wow, it does resemble!!(and I never saw this frankstein movie!!It seems like an awesome movie, gonna check it out as soon as I can!!)
About the rape stuff, yeah, not gonna happen, in my opinion of course.

crush

Allright already, you might have noticed Paxie is a lady.
If you haven't...then you might as well turn your opinion aside. This is the net but it ain't pretty, you know.
We have our accounts that have our personal info for a good reason. Not like 4chan.
If you did...then well it is a truth fiction and reality is divided, but it's also a truth that some people still have their concerns. And have a good reason why they object. And well...you might not think it's fair, but it seems society doesn't approve you of your (mine as well in some fields) opinions.

(There was a time in Japan that a professor in a well-known graduate school actually made a paper about "Gaming and how it rots the brain in reality." it caused quite a phenomenon, but yeah, that's another story.)

EllDawn

But if there will be a DmC movie i think bruce willis is the best nominee for mundus xD

Did you ever see the movie Jackal? Bruce was great as a villain. He was kind of creepy, but also kind of made you like him. Maybe he would be great as Mundus. I'm just trying not to like Mundus. lol. That wouldn't help.

Another actor I keep thinking of is Fredric Lehne. He played Azazel in Supernatural, and for some reason I keep expecting to see him playing Mundus.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Did you ever see the movie Jackal? Bruce was great as a villain. He was kind of creepy, but also kind of made you like him. Maybe he would be great as Mundus. I'm just trying not to like Mundus. lol. That wouldn't help.

Yes, i did. That is why bruce is such an amazing actor because he can depict both hero and villain depending on the movie.

EllDawn

He's been great in every movie I've seen him in. I don't remember many, but I'm convinced he could do any role.

I've never seen Looper. What's it about?

Top Bottom