• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus resemblance with Frankenstein monster

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
500full.jpg

Look at the eye and the scars on the upper lip and chin..Am i the only one who sees a resemblance ? :p
DmC-Devil-May-Cry-Mundus.png

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
doubt it I think Mundus ripped her heart out which seems to be his thing in this game. Mabye he consumes them or something for power?
The ripping out heart part was obvious.
But mundus having his shirt open means either they had a fight or she was (gasp) Raped:':)O:(:mad:

rocketvergil

Mundus also looks like bruce willis.

Haha and she is on a table too. Yep, high chance of eva being raped. Mundus is one lucky mothef*cker.

That was a joke of course.
He kinda does doesnt he?
But I really feel sorry for Eva, and especially Dante who had to witness the rape of his mother. ( May be that is a reason for his promiscuity, those scenes might have left a deep scar on his mind)

Plus, That was a good one : MOTHER ****er XD

But stil, RAPE (GASP) :O:':):)mad:

rocketvergil

Well, more reason to kill that damned demon god. I feel sorry for mah bro sparda.
OOOR
Mundus might have tried to impregnate EVA by disguising himself as Sparda, but just having sex, Eva found out and attacked him, finding no other way, he killed Eva.
May be he wanted to impregnate her to create another Nephilim.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
OOOR
Mundus might have tried to impregnate EVA by disguising himself as Sparda, but just having sex, Eva found out and attacked him, finding no other way, he killed Eva.
May be he wanted to impregnate her to create another Nephilim.

Hmm.. that's actually an interesting theory. OOR maybe mundus also loves eva and got butthurt because she chose sparda over him :troll:

Devil Player

Hmm.. that's actually an interesting theory. OOR maybe mundus also loves eva and got butthurt because she chose sparda over him :troll:

Which would make sense, considering that Mundus killed Eva but DIDN'T kill Sparda at all...

I guess Mundus killed Eva, forcing Sparda to watch everything, in order to make him suffering...

majeh116

The ripping out heart part was obvious.
But mundus having his shirt open means either they had a fight or she was (gasp) Raped:':)O:(:mad:
I personally am very skeptical that he raped her. I dunno I just don't see it as Mundus like to me. But if you want her to be raped so bad they go with that theory XD

Paexie

He probably didn't rape her because... ONE Sparda was also topless. They were probably just together, with their guards completely down and hell, TWO Eva had weapons (a badass scythe and glaive).

What's up with these forums bringing up rape into the story. That's just a horrible train of thought. SERIOUSLY. *slaps all of you*

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I honestly just thought a lot of the facial markings were amplified versions of the live actor's.

ece7d9f1bd7f9bf5dbf3f7b795643236.jpg

Also, is it weird that yesterday on My lunch break at work, I sat down in the canteen, turned on the TV to 'Murder, she wrote' and Louis Herthum just happened to be in it?

DmC is stalking My life.

Top Bottom