• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MORTAL KOMBAT!!

oh boy i used to love this game at the old times:)
especially mk: trilogy tho it was hell hard
but it was awesome
i also liked to play as this guy
liu_kang_render.jpg

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
U Mean Lui Kang-----Hell yeah he was awesome

I Love the MK games...but that new one that's coming out aka MK vs DC Comics doesn't look that great anyways yeah
GO MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I used to own MK2 by spamming Liu Kangs flying kicks hahaha the good old days. The last one I played was Deadly Alliance because it did not impress me at all. MK is good but only when its 2D. MK vs DC look ok though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Always used to love the old Mortal Kombat series and Scorpion was always my favourite character.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Guys.....its LIU KANG. :lol:

"Get the **** over here!"
I'll give someone $5 if they guess who said this.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well without the **** and with words aka Get Over Here, it was *Scorpion*
but i'm probably wrong! :) :)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
chob101;139698 said:
well without the **** and with words aka Get Over Here, it was *Scorpion*
but i'm probably wrong! :) :)

On the movie and on one of the MK games....Scorpion DOES says "Get the **** over here!"

lolz i loved to use liu kangs flying kicks i discovered them by chance in mk2 since none of the techniques was known u had to figure em urself :lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i know that actually kinda sucked but...it was also the most coolest thing about mortal Kombat....aka learn all the moves yourself...of course nowadays the game makers give a list of the different moves.....

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
biohazardmaster;139718 said:
yea nowadays games have become muuuuuch easier than before they lost a lot of difficulty these yrs

Yeah it's a shame.

I love MK. All the movies and most of the games were awesome. Unfortunately I will not be touching the new MK vs DC game though. Waiting for the next real MK game, which by the way according to Ed Boon will have tons of gore in it.

^ oh yeah gore i loveeeeeed to do various things to finish enemy off especially fatalities :lol:
the funniest ones were animality and babality i loved the too

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
MK games are great.Shaolin Monks,Deception,Trilogy,and MK 4 are great games.My favourite character is Sub-Zero,second will be Scorpion.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
biohazardmaster;139831 said:
but there were some hell hard mk games like
mk:subzero-chronicles its one of the hardest game i ever played

The Mythology of Sub Zero? That one is a really good game,for me.It is a hard game.Love Sub Zero's moves.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The only thing bad about this game is that it is a bit short... And the saving system is limited.Wish we can save anywhere in that game because there a lot of places that we must retry to proceed,such as running through crushing pillars,or etc.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
MORTAL KOMBAT FTW!!!!!!! x3
Lol, I notice (All the time I put it on) that they make everything with a c into a k. It's kinda strange, but it sounds really kewl.
I guess all the MK series were really nice, other than MK Armageddon. I don't like the story to the game plot. And Blaze!? WTH!? I thought they'd make someone new, but when I saw Blaze in Deception, he was so... human-like!! :lol:

Top Bottom