• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Limbo and the real world

seraphmaycry

did you guys know the news apparently is not required to tell the truth? pretty messed up, whats the point of it existing then?

people really need to stop with this religion and racism stuff "oh, theyr sealing all our jobs, i know because a person iv never met before told me" people dont seem to realize the jobs will go anyway and their economy is the one that needs to be fixed, far as i know the chinese and other immigrants are creating more jobs by opening shops and stuff

seraphmaycry

Figuratively speaking, yes. 'Demons' are to blame.

by demons i beileve you mean all the idiots in the entire human history that refuse to listen to anyone else ( even a person with a low iq can see logic, those guys were just to self-absorbed or biased to change)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
by demons i beileve you mean all the idiots in the entire human history that refuse to listen to anyone else ( even a person with a low iq can see logic, those guys were just to self-absorbed or biased to change)
I guess ignorance and stupidity can be considered demons...and in DmC, demons did try and make humans stupid and ignorant with Raptor News and Virility to numb the brain.

seraphmaycry

I guess ignorance and stupidity can be considered demons...and in DmC, demons did try and make humans stupid and ignorant with Raptor News and Virility to numb the brain.

yes i would beleive so

have you or anyone heard another bites the dust by queen backwards? scary stuff

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Things have gotten worse of now huh?

Boston bombing, Miley in VMAs.
Miley now twerks at the Devils Dalliance, and her behaviour is a result of Virility and becoming a demon collaborator. She's also been taking lessons on how to be a skank from Lilith:p:troll:

EllDawn

Miley now twerks at the Devils Dalliance, and her behaviour is a result of Virility and becoming a demon collaborator. She's also been taking lessons on how to be a skank from Lilith:p:troll:
I don't think you can blame her behavior on virility. It's beyond virility. Lilith must have given her something stronger.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Who else is trapped in limbo?
Those 'real' housewives women. They're so fake, plastic surgery addicts, and most of them got their money from having sex with old men.
All they do is create fake drama for themselves and buy things. Sad, blunted and pointless lives. Yet people want to emulate them. Who in their right mind would want to emulate desperate and insecure old hags?>_<

seraphmaycry

HAHA lol, made my day, what did lili.... actually i dont want to know lol

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
If any demon is trying to drag me into Limbo, then I'd kick the holy hell out of them until I get dragged out by somebody else or those demon scum!

I don't care where the enemies are because of this. Any human might be a demon in disguise...!

Dante47

I'd love to if some of the inconsistencies in Limbo's logic meshes with the real world after the collapse that we saw at the end of DmC. By that, I refer to the many illogical and abstract things that occur when Dante entered Limbo. The geometry of the world shifted, becoming a familiar but satirized version of itself. If Limbo collapsed on the real world as we witnessed, it could be entirely possible that there are remnants of Limbo's energy and power that have merged with the real world, corrupting the architecture and design (but also the logic) of many different structures and environments. This provides a clever excuse for Ninja Theory to continue down the path of having surreal and colorful locations that move and behave like a personified version of whatever environment it's inhabiting, like we saw in DmC. But, it also doesn't undermine the possibility of returning to the more realistic, dark, and gothic cathedrals and castles from the original games. As a matter of fact, it enhances the prospect with the idea of combining both styles into several brilliantly designed cohesive levels for the next DmC.

Top Bottom