• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
ik90bhv_orig.jpg

Rumors for 2 new Kyurangers has surfaced online thanks an image from the show's alleged 2nd quarter toy catalog.

Take these rumors with a grain of salt.

The image features a violet hero named Ryu Commander, which is likely to be the transformed form of Commander Shou Ronpou. In addition to Ryu Commander, another Kyuranger, who is likely to be cyan will also be revealed.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
ik90bhv_orig.jpg

Rumors for 2 new Kyurangers has surfaced online thanks an image from the show's alleged 2nd quarter toy catalog.

Take these rumors with a grain of salt.

The image features a violet hero named Ryu Commander, which is likely to be the transformed form of Commander Shou Ronpou. In addition to Ryu Commander, another Kyuranger, who is likely to be cyan will also be revealed.

ELEVEN RANGERS! This is basically an army.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So, I watched the Zyuohger/Ghost crossover and when the Rangers do their Sentai stance, is Ghost doing the Thriller? :D

THISFILEHASNOSUBS-Animal-Sentai-Zyuohger-07-238B176C.mkv_snapshot_10.41_2016.03.28_00.38.29.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ghost really should've moon walked more period.

That is kind of the burden of Toei's super hero shows they abandon the show's gimmick after a few episodes. Ghost for example would float about the battle and used his boat giant like only one time. I get it budget is a pain, but still if the Hero is called "Ghost" then why is he slapping people with a sword and not projectile vomiting on monsters? :bored:

lorddemolatron

Premium
ELEVEN RANGERS! This is basically an army.

In addition well to that new sentai season has army of rangers rumour of 12th one surfaced bit still its taken as unofficial info until confirm:

In addition, the rumored 11th Kyuranger is the Koguma Sky Blue, and this hero has two mecha, the Koguma and Ohguma Voyagers, which is based on the Ursa Minor and Ursa Major respectively.

And well here also new leaks from Exaid, since here come more riders ?!!:

preorder-kamen-rider-exaid-crisis-gashat-1486458896-7c5f52f4_1_orig.jpg

preorder-dx-kamen-rider-exaid-buggle-driver-2-chronicle-gashat-1486459161-992c0a80_orig.jpg

preorder-kamen-rider-exaid-gashacon-parabragun-1486459013-b42a6321_1_orig.jpg

More images coming from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's third quarter toy catalog has surfaced thanks to a Singaporean toy shop, revealing two new Kamen Riders, Kamen Riders Chronos and Poppy.

Using the DX Buggle Driver II and the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat, the user will transform into Kamen Rider Chronos. As for Kamen Rider Poppy, her user will transform into this form using the Tokimeki Crisis Gashat and the Buggle Driver II.

Lastly, Pallad inserts the Gahat Gear Dual to the Gamer Driver to transform into the Kamen Rider Para-DX Perfect Knockout Fighter Level 99! In this form, he gains a new weapon, the Gashacon Parabragun.

lorddemolatron

Premium
ryucommander-staff-1_orig.jpg

New images coming from the Uchu Sentai Kyuranger's second quarter toy catalog has surfaced, confirming the two new Rangers!

ryucommander-mecha-1_orig.jpg

ryucommander-mecha-2_orig.jpg

After days of rumors, it is officially confirmed that Ryu Commander is the 10th member of the team. He transforms using the Ryutsueder, a staff. In addition, his personal mecha is the Ryu Voyager. This dragon machine combines with the other Voyagers to form the Ryutei-Oh!

kyuranger-skyblue_orig.jpg

Aside from Ryu Commander, also confirmed is the 11th Kyuranger, Koguma Sky Blue! This hero who draws power from the Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, he controls two Voyagers, the Koguma and Ohguma Voyagers.

16508003_720255128134938_5637726865758323991_n.jpg
#
(slightly found better look pic on 2 new Kyurangers really seems this will be army sentai show now :D )

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow that gave me a modern Ultraman vibe. I love it! I need to jump back onto the Super Sentai bandwagan. I stopped watching Zyuohger because the hoildays had me busy and I was also trying to finish my Dragon Ball run.
I need to finish Zyuohger like...now!

Edit: Just finished Zyuohger and watched episode one of Kyuuranger. I'm going to miss the Zyuman and Misao a lot. But Kyuuranger's green Ranger has caught my eye! :inlove:

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well im playing mobile SS game and wondered if im allowed to post screenies from it as its fun and now also have newnest one team also.

Update one : Well chosen to post them anyways :D :

17098052_1521929441180636_8630014142497928150_o.jpg

17157679_1521929271180653_3437198331893674985_o.jpg

17157537_1521929914513922_343145679558552223_o.jpg

17017227_1521928824514031_1159322381764620835_o.jpg

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, why do Japanese Blu-Rays have to be so expensive?

I wanna buy the Kamen Rider Amazons collection but it's like ¥16500. :'(
91gcJXLz5mL._SL1473_.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just realized that purple Kyuuranger is the same guy who played Masked Rider Zengetsu-Shin from Gaim. Wow I'm dense lol. It seems all of Japan's home video releases are expansive. I've heard that about many, many times.
I couldn't tell ya why thou. Who's seen the 2017 Power Rangers movie? I saw it and I thought it was fun. It was a solid film that made you care about the Rangers. Also 2017 Rita is horrifying and menacing.

Top Bottom