• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's talk about the Tokusatsu genre

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
geez, i seen by accident on FB group pics of KR Another Agito and that one KR more much creeps me out than KR Shin for strange reason

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
yes, true, beside it seems im going to watch maybe that series fully but show seems to be for more mature audience as KR wiki states that.
Hmm, aside from the initial monster attacks on humans being much more violent than usual there isn't much in Agito that's overly mature at least compared to other KR shows.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Another Agito scary than Shin? I don't know. I can't stop picturing that damn "bug form" of Shin busting out of Shin's face. Is that supposed to be a flashback for Shin? Its nasty, and creepy. Ugh!

Video game themed? ExAid better team up with Megaranger then. It's only fair Toei!

lorddemolatron

Premium
13669627-10153913274734862-533181198513188927-n_orig.jpg

lorddemolatron

Premium
The plot for the next Kamen Rider Series, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid has surfaced online, revealing the show's enemies.

The said plot was found in the cover of the show's first toy catalog. Anyway, in the series, monsters called Bugster starts invading our world by infecting human through computer game viruses. A computer genius and gamer Em creates the Gamer Driver and Gashat to transform into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and fight this threat.

Beside more looks of KR ExAid riders:

13680970_227888744276304_8228022395615786809_n.jpg

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Toku fans are loving Ex-Aid's video game look and story. I don't have any major thoughts on him right now expect for this one. His Digimon goggle like visor is cool.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marv-Chan is that you?! :eek: Dear God how I've missed you! :'( Teach this new generation how to "mkae a show of it!"
God I've missed that smug, bastard! :blush:

Top Bottom