• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaving forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im lgoing to leave this forum forever
since i made one of my friends upset here he wants me to leave,
so i will make his wish come true and im leaving this place
it was knowing everyone i hope you all have fun
goodbye to all my friends here :(

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You shouldn't leave
although if u do go, ill make this post count

ill miss u, glad we could be friends and have a good life =]

hay if you are going to leave then i will pack my dtuff and leave with you. i already lost a friend. and i won't lose another one.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll say what I said to you in the PM, here :)

Don't leave these forums Bio. Please, you are such a funny guy; this place will miss you if you leave. Whatever it is that is bothering you, try and resolve it somewhere else. Don't leave over things that haven't happened here; it would be sad to see you go.

There are many bad people out there, but you are a good guy; who does not deserve to be treated bad or kicked about.

Now, I have absolutely no idea about what has been said around here by people. People private message others and talk on MSN all the time, so I'm not going to know the ins and outs of every little thing.

I am just telling you this because no matter how much you are wanting to leave, I am wanting you to stay here with the community. I want you to stay because you are my friend. I want you to stay because you are a nice guy from what I have seen. And lastly, I want you to stay because you are a member of this place. And every single member deserves to be here; no matter what has happened.

You have every right to stick around, and if you feel like you shouldn't go; even though there are loads of people who wish for you to stay, then that is your choice. I cannot change your mind, and change your decision about leaving.

Just know that if you do go then I shall not be able to speak with you again, and this will sadden me greatly. It would be a shame to see such a decent, funny, caring and friendly man leave this place behind. You will be missed more than you think my friend.

I hope in the end you decide to stay; not because of what I have said, but because of how much we as a community appreciate you being here.

All I can say is, I hope you think things through a few more times before making the final decision.

But as I have been informed, you are thinking of staying; Or are staying, so I guess this thing has been resolved and therefore does not need to be continued. I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

Esura;136886 said:
OMFG Im tired of this lame gay drama shnit goin on here man.

and wtf is wrong with you popping up some stupid comments like these if you dont have any sad events in your life then its your deal but dont interfere with others and keep your opinions to yourslef ok?

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
Bio, I can, in no way match the strength that LoD had with his words, but mine come from deep down:

Don't leave, man. You got me where I am, and I'm hoping that you'll keep helping me get where I'm going. I'm not saying this to say it, I mean it, man. Don't leave...just...don't...leave...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Esura;136910 said:
Wow, thats mighty nice of you.

^If you have nothing nice or constructive to say, don't post at all.

And Bio, don't leave. We like you here!

If someone is harassing you here, let me know! I'll fill their profile with spam:)lol:kidding:lol:)

But really, no one member has the right to tell you to leave.

Esura is still here despite ****ing off enough people to have a club formed against him.:lol:

A whole club! And you want to leave because of one person?

HELL IF IM LEAVING NOW!!!
im starting a war here and i wont back down
this is to the 3 members im fighting here
PREPARE YOURSELVES!!

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
please don't leave.. you are one of the few of my friends that are ever on when I am... please Stay! I'll be really depressed if you leave!

Luna13;137021 said:
please don't leave.. you are one of the few of my friends that are ever on when I am... please Stay! I'll be really depressed if you leave!

no worries now i wont leave until the war is over:mad:

Keaton

Premium
I'm locking this thread, serves no purpose since the thread maker isn't leaving now. BUT I issue a warning to all whom have posted here, whatever 'war' is going on behind the scenes, reguardless of noble intentions the rules will still boot your butt fearcely if you cross them ^_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom