• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Languages

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
biohazardmaster;136059 said:
i know these:
English
Russian
Ukrainian
Polish
French
Italian
Arabic
im lerarning now:
Japanese
i would like to learn:
Spanish
chinese

English
a lil Spanish

i would like to know Japanese

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Im waaay too lazy to learn foreign languages and Im not planning on leaving the US for a LONG time. English is all I need to know.

EDIT: Maybe a little Spanish cause the risin #s of Hispanics here. I love Jap. culture but I dont wanna learn Jap.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
fluently i know english
i know enough french to survive there, but i dont wana go
and im learning japanese for the next year, and maybe year after if im lucky

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well english is more popular, but then its japanese for a 2nd language to learn, i came into the classes a few weeks late because of a mix up, so im behind on everything, and i need to catch up on my numbers XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
English, bits of Spanish and French, a little Russian and Romanian and a bit of Urdu/Punjabi (but not written). I'm too lazy to learn anything, to be honest. I ought to knuckle down and learn Russian properly but cannot be bothered :D

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I speak English (of course! :D) and Spanish. I also know some French and German, and a teensy bit of Japanese. I would really like to learn Russian, Chinese, and Korean.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I know English fluently, a fair bit of Spanish, a really really small bit of Russian, an equally small bit of German, and only one word of Japanese that I got from a friend

I wish to learn: more Russian, more Japanese, more German, and Italian so that I could sing with my gf (who sings in Italian)...oh, and Latin so I could translate English threats or commands and make them sound cool...

Top Bottom