• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Hey guys i just fell upon some info:lol:
I was reading a game informers magazine and Kobayashi stated that there was an unidentified female in the crowd while Nero kicked Dante in the face, and that "all we can tell you about her is that you've seen her":p
Well guess what i have the link!^_^
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan7gf5.jpg
The sentence im talking about is in the 2nd column.
Another statement that he said has be happy.
"We want to make a game where the more you know DMC3 the more you will enjoy DMC4, whether it is the action system or the characters:kiss:
This info is making me happy and excited:lol:

Mobfigurz

I know you guys like Lady and 'Lady 0989' I know you Love her, but wouldnt you be pleased if even Trish was included?

Cos what if its Trish in the game and not Lady, I know you'll be disappointed but Im sure both of them will contribute alot to the story, but I do honestly believe that Trish would advance the Storyline much more, due to the fact that she was created by Mundus and knows Nelo Angelo/Vergil and the full story of Dante, his journey into hell and more than likely what he wants 'Returned' to him.

Capcom you gits, give us INFO!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
About the first point of the article, I think the developer jokes telling us "all you know about her is that you saw her" meaning we saw her in the trailer(Kyrie).
The other point is quite a bit better, since it mentions characters. Although one could think that he meant that the new characters will develop as nicely as the ones appearing in DMC3, but he does not make that clear, probably trying to make us buy it without even knowing anything:p
The game would be nice though(at least that's what we can see from what they say/show:p )and as Dante would have said "this just keeps getting better and better:lol: "

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Nice find Lady. Returning characters would be nice, and based on some of the concept art i think both Trish and Lady will be in the fourth game. Still another month before capcom gives us anymore info(maybe a demo, i can dream!) o_O.

Time to crawl back in my hole with visual studio and maya :dry:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
If she is in the game i will die from hapiness:lol:
Really ill probably have a hemorage...
You know id be happy that their thinking of the females... But i hope they just decide to please everyone and put them both in.
Tru tru. But Lady knows Vergil too. And she was the first one to see him go to hell.. So i dont know^_^
And Dante's story started w/ Lady.
Besides the reason i see her in this game is cause she is already in her late 30's a little younger than Dante. If she isnt in this game for real i dont see her in anyother one's.
There is no way she is gonna be in DMC5 cause she is probably already really really old in DMC2. And i wouldnt want her to be in the psp game cause of the limitations. I want the full experience of being able to play as Lady...:lol:
Oh ya he said you've seen her not saw her...:lol:
Ha ha ha your hole?
Oh ya are you gonna be able to make me a Lady sig??:lol:
Oh why would you be like holy ****?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
uhhhh because i wouldn't really believe that i was right,.... this time anyway......but still, no i can't just brag about it and be happy!!!

you ave to do that!! she's your favorite characcter, not mine...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes okay "you've seen her":p
It still sounds to me like he is reffering in the trailer...I thought he'd say "you've seen her before"..."actually she isn't completely new"..or sth like that would convince me:p
Besides...who could she be?:huh:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Oh..K i get it...:lol:
Ya what he said was pretty confusing. But when this article came out we didnt see the trailer yet:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, I didn't know that. I though it was old but not so old article:p
These ppl are crazy they constantly say sth new which alters the old, we can't trust them:p It's their plan to make us buy the game without giving us any real clue..

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya, thats why i got so happy:lol:
We already pretty much know that Trish is in this game sooo. Hopefully it is Lady that they are talking about..:lol:
K i need help w/ something. D just make me a sig pic but i dont know how to put it as my sig, cause it says that i need http:/ or somethin but he just sent it to me thru pm.... So how do i get its http?:dry:
Nevermind i figured it out!!!
Isnt it the greatest???? And its custom made how cool!!!
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH ^_^ :kiss:
Oh ya and i asked the guys at capcom if they were talking about Kyrie but they never answered me, and i also sent them a pm but they still didnt give me a response.....
So i thought that was pretty wierd...
Durr she is my fav character!! Who is yours? Who do you want in this game?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey, congratulations on your new sig^^
The guys at capcom probably won't respond because of wanting to keep the story a secret Or because they are not sure about it yet(they probably have finished some of the gameplay/graphics and staff but in order to create more stages/bosses/characters they have to agree on a script and also be sure that it would appeal to us, the money bringers:p )
My favourite character is already in the game and kills members of the Order of the Sword with SSStylish ways;)

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Lady_0989;17644 said:
Would you like to see Lady in this game?
I would! Everyone i has talked to would like to see her in this game.
Not only will she add to the gameplay and story. But more hardcore female gamers. (Like myself) Would like to see a female in this game.
Im not saying this game is gonna be bad. Dante's is a bad a**, but i would like to play as a female this time around.

"Trish, unquestionably. Lady's good with guns, but she wouldn't be nearly as capable of playing a good melee game herself.

Isn't that a good thing? Having a character who has a strong and varied gunplay of the same depth as Dante's melee capabilities (Lots of Crazy Combos with guns, varied gun patterns and attacks similar to a maxed out Dante with Gunslinger but further evolved, being able to switch through three or four ranged weapons on a whim with her own disadvantages to make her balance out, (As the game traditionally has Gunplay balanced to support rather than being a fully pratical option most the time)) be enough of a difference in how she's handled that it'd be a more refreshing experience?

Imagine opening with Twosome Time with Lady's Machine Guns before leaping into the air dropping several grenades behind her, coming down with a Rainstorm on an unsuspecting Hell Greed, doing a wildstomp and kicking him aside, pulling him back with Kalina Ann's grapple to use Hysterixs or whatever it's called, and being able to switch to more ranged weapons while using some light melee like pistol whips and bludgeoning people with K.A. inbetween"
-Psychochild27

Melee-But with Lady im pretty sure she knows some sort of martial arts, they could add in aerial throws and ground throws for her. Plus every gun she has could have a little melee combo added to them. She can be a very balanced character. Also with her grappling hook on the Kalina-Ann could very much act like Nero's devil bringer

It would be nice to have a character who's is changed up! Anyone who agree's w/ me on this subject please leave a post.

I would love to see the lady back in DMC4! And I hope she would be a playable charac for the chick gamers!
And I would also like to see her use swords and blades!
Peace to you Lady_0989!

PS I think your nice!:D

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya at least you guys get what you want:lol:
But i want Dante in this game too...
Thnx! I know its cool huh:lol:
Ya i really really hope that she is playable!!!
I hope im nice:lol: Do i know you from somewhere???
You know what else i kinda noticed, every playable character in the DMC series wears gloves. But the only one that wears gloves and isnt playable is Lady:lol:
That sucks...:dry:
Ok remember when i asked capcom well this is what they said
"All will become more clear over time. We still have a ways before DMC4 is released" See so maybe its not Kyrie:lol:
Ok i have a question for you guys.. If Lady is in this game and they do give her a melee weapon. What do you think it would be??

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
you crazy, why you say yi try to get you to buy game you very crazy, crazy like new kid.....very crazy
like dante, a little less though, so it doesn't count...

uhhhhh she would geta small knife o a medium sized sword summat....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think she would get a melee weapon. She doesn't need one, she's already perfect with her own melee attacks, using her body as a weapon (kicks, jumping) and also she could use her guns differently hitting the enemy with them if it was so close.
Kalina Ann has sth like a knife also;)
Maybe other guns, who would have good effects on direct attacks would be good for her^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
why she want to use a Sword that she has a little sword attached in the Kalina Ann.......it would be useless and it would be heavy for her

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya i agree w/ you Tony:lol: I would enjoy that better than a sword...:lol:
I mean being able to do martial arts would be awesome! And her double jump could maybe be a flip off an opponent that you just dropped that would be awesome!:lol: She could be in the air grapple someone w/ the Kalina beat them up a little and do some drop kick and slam him into the ground. Or maybe grabbing him and blasting him into the ground after some awesome combo w/ the Kalina...:wub:
Ha ha ha h a ha:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom