• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ha ha ha ha everyone says that, Dont kill me,:p
Im not crazy. But someone on another thread suggested hostages. But i dont think im big enough for that:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hostages won't work:p My self is the most importand person (without me how can I like others?:p )
U still din't answer about the sig though

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think the guy just thinks that "Wishful thinking only leads to dissapointment", and really can't blame him:lol:
But I'm optimistic so I want to believe that info Will come as soon as possible^_^
After all, the only thing that can prevent them from giving us info is that they haven't developed anything new:lol:

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Carbo likes to act as if he is the one and only person who has the information and understands it. I'll just leave it at that.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
OMG!!! Are you serious?? You understand???:lol:
Your my new best friend!!!:lol:
Im not the only one!!!:lol:
:kiss: :kiss:

Mobfigurz

Lady_0989;18921 said:
Plus its the longest game and their next triple A release. Oh ya and they said that Dante and Nero have a lot of history, or somethin like that, but they do not share the same blood in any way...:lol:
So if this is their next great game im seeing a larger cast and more of a story. Im sorry but if the whole game is about Nero's stupid little arm. That would be dumb...:dry:

More info on DMC4 will be released on April 12:p
Just letting you guys know.;)

Lady, where did you get that info about the release date from?

Cos to my knowledge and as it stands from last week, its scheduled to be launched in Autumn, refer to my thread about the release date on that.

I've been keeping up to date with Capcom and the Devs have no date set as of last week, interesting if it is coming out ahead of schedule, what would have been sacrificed to bring the date forward, Characters, additional gameplay, storyline, multiplayer mode.....hmmm

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Mobfigurz;18965 said:
Lady, where did you get that info about the release date from?

Cos to my knowledge and as it stands from last week, its scheduled to be launched in Autumn, refer to my thread about the release date on that.

I've been keeping up to date with Capcom and the Devs have no date set as of last week, interesting if it is coming out ahead of schedule, what would have been sacrificed to bring the date forward, Characters, additional gameplay, storyline, multiplayer mode.....hmmm

April 12th is Capcom Gamer's Day, not the release date for DMC4. Its when capcom shows off their new games that are coming out this year and beginning of next year.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i have some info that i forgot to give youi guys, ythat nero's arm dosen't use psychokenesis or telekenesis as it's form of fighting but what it ddoess is similar tto ifrit and beowul except that it can attack enemies from about several yards away....and that the game is still coming out in fall or close to next year, probably winter'07

yaa, and that im nbot little, just because your 15,16,and 17 doesn't mean **** to me!

Mobfigurz

Dhampir;18979 said:
April 12th is Capcom Gamer's Day, not the release date for DMC4. Its when capcom shows off their new games that are coming out this year and beginning of next year.

Apologies, I just read the post again, 'info will be released on April 12'.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Even a few days ago I didn't like Lady too much.But since Dante finds her attractive,who am I to complain? So the answer is...yes!I would very much like to see her in DMC4.She is a relief to the eyes after seeing so many devils and monsters..even though she was a bit headstrong and arrogant in DMC3,I guess by the time line of DMC4 she will be a much more mature and charming character.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ha ha ha sorry about the confusion:lol:
But D your sig is great...:lol:
Thnx Lady is really cool and should be in DMC4:kiss:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Lady_0989;19171 said:
Ha ha ha sorry about the confusion:lol:
Don't worry about it! ^_^

Thnx Lady is really cool and should be in DMC4:kiss:
I agree! Even if Lady is only mentioned in Devil May Cry 4 that will be enough for me. However, I wouldn't say no to having her as a secret playable character!

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
devilmaycry;19174 said:
Don't worry about it! ^_^

I agree! Even if Lady is only mentioned in Devil May Cry 4 that will be enough for me. However, I wouldn't say no to having her as a secret playable character!

Having her playable would be great. DMC games need a more dedicated gun user, instead of just something to keep your style up. Even on gunslinger in DMC3, sword is still the primiary weapon.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, guns rule^^
(although I am a sworduser) I like guns a lot.
Dante's guns are nice etc but the damage isn't dealt with them. Even some sort of special missions with gun users like Lady would be nice;)

and Lady has a point, Dhampir ur sig rocks;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya for real:lol:
You should make me a Lady one;)
And they could make her stylish too. I mean guns would be her thing but not her only thing... I think i edited the first post in this thread. There should be a section named melee..
Believe me be little while you can.. Its cute...^_^ I wasnt dissin on you if you thought i was. Your just my little bud:lol:
Oh ya people please go vote for Lady at the link in my sig!
Awww D! You helped me out! How cute:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom