• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Would you like to see Lady in this game?
I would! Everyone i has talked to would like to see her in this game.
Not only will she add to the gameplay and story. But more hardcore female gamers. (Like myself) Would like to see a female in this game.
Im not saying this game is gonna be bad. Dante's is a bad a**, but i would like to play as a female this time around.

"Trish, unquestionably. Lady's good with guns, but she wouldn't be nearly as capable of playing a good melee game herself.

Isn't that a good thing? Having a character who has a strong and varied gunplay of the same depth as Dante's melee capabilities (Lots of Crazy Combos with guns, varied gun patterns and attacks similar to a maxed out Dante with Gunslinger but further evolved, being able to switch through three or four ranged weapons on a whim with her own disadvantages to make her balance out, (As the game traditionally has Gunplay balanced to support rather than being a fully pratical option most the time)) be enough of a difference in how she's handled that it'd be a more refreshing experience?

Imagine opening with Twosome Time with Lady's Machine Guns before leaping into the air dropping several grenades behind her, coming down with a Rainstorm on an unsuspecting Hell Greed, doing a wildstomp and kicking him aside, pulling him back with Kalina Ann's grapple to use Hysterixs or whatever it's called, and being able to switch to more ranged weapons while using some light melee like pistol whips and bludgeoning people with K.A. inbetween"
-Psychochild27

Melee-But with Lady im pretty sure she knows some sort of martial arts, they could add in aerial throws and ground throws for her. Plus every gun she has could have a little melee combo added to them. She can be a very balanced character. Also with her grappling hook on the Kalina-Ann could very much act like Nero's devil bringer

It would be nice to have a character who's is changed up! Anyone who agree's w/ me on this subject please leave a post.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi Lady_0198! Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums! Don't forget to tell us a little about yourself in our Introduction forum. ;)

Oh yeah, and in answer to yoru question: I personally would love to see Lady return for Devil May Cry 4, even if it's just as a quick cameo-role. I think she has a lot of potential for the Devil May Cry series.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
if, by ther age of thirty, nearly fourty minimum, Lady is still capable of cool stunts, I'd love to have her back. She probably will anyway, damnit, but I'd love it. It seems there will be many more characters in the game, as a result of CAPCOM trying to add more depth to this instalment. We might be seind several females this time around, and while I doubt any will be playable (unless unlockables), I still would love to have these various personas in the game.

Lady is one of them.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I swear to god if that guy giving us that info is wrong. Im gonna go find him and kick his ***. Cause im getting really happy:lol:
But serious he better not be playing around:lol:
Oh ya and thanks a lot to him for the info:lol:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i don't know, but please don't come to NJ and try to kill me, i'm just getting this info from my friend, i don't really know much, except that you get to play as dante and the other things i said...

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I just figured something out:p
Lady's involvement in the story wasnt just that she was after her father:p
She was also needed to unlock the towers tru purpose. She is a direct descendent of the mortal priestess that Sparda sacrificed in order to place the seal. Arkham needed to lure Lady to the tower because only her blood can unlock the seal. So if the Order of The Sword wants to undo Spardas Seal they need three things. The amulets, Sparda's sons, and The first mortal priestesses blood. But the only one left w/ the priestesses blood is Lady.:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sparda's spell has already be broken in DMC3:p
So now the only thing required to open the demon world is the Perfect Amulet that Dante has, no Sparda blood, no Priestess blood. Although in every DMC they say sth new about it, in DMC1 Dante used Philosopher's stone along with the Perfect Amulet and in DMC2 all they needed where the "Arcana".
Well, Lady rocks, and since she's a Demon Hunter she Must be in it:p
We forgive them they did not put her in the first because they showed a great story, plus Trish invited Dante secretly in an isolated island so Lady wouldn't know about it. And in DMC2 she wouldn't be so pretty since the characters where rather stylish instead;)

Tyles

Glad you registered on the DMC Community forums, Lady_0989. Just a simple reminder, don't forget to use the
edit.gif
button to add more to your post instead posting another, thanks. Anyway, onto our discussion,

Female characters seem to come and go in their own DMC games. Haven't heard much of Trish or Lucia, and I don't think Lady would make an appearance.

At least I saw her red bike that Trish used in the first DMC game. That's what I think it is, anyway.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya but the seal was closed after Vergil and Dante fought. That is why Dante had to hurry up and leave before it closed and he was stuck in the demon world. In DMC2 Arius wasnt trying to open Sparda's Seal. He was trying to gain power from a different Demon (Dispair Embodied). In DMC1 they werent trying to open the seal either. Trish lead Dante to Mallet Island so Mundus could kill him off:lol:
Didnt you know that?
Oh crap sorry about that:p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Mundus was in fact attempting to gain control of the human world. as in open the gate...But he did want to finish off Dante as well. He wanted to get rid of the sons of sparda...he already had Vergil under his control, he just needed Dante. So Mundus created Trish to lure Dante to the island....etc.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
They would still need the priestesses blood. Maybe the stone had some of the blood in it:lol:
Im just saying this as a little theory of how Lady and be in the story. Maybe not a big part but at least in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom