• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
SpArAda1127;20903 said:
ok... that works too, but enough about her equipment, whgat would she look like...

Maybe like she does in this picture(above dante)
Looks to me like Dante, Lady, Trish, Nero, Nelo Angelo, and a female demon with long hair. Feathers are a mystery.
devil-may-cry-4-concept-art-02.jpg

Mobfigurz

Theres two images of Nelo Angelo in that Picture, both of them to the left with red glowing eyes.
I dont see the female demon with long hair

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I hope they don't end up like that picture:p
They seem to wear the same clothes with some modifications. New clothes, should (and probably would if Lady and Trish appear in DMC4)be introduced, along with a bit change of character. Okay, maybe Trish hasn't got the chance to change so much since the game is probably close to DMC, but Lady was killing demons for years. A mature, and maybe more hot and serious personality is what I think she would acquire from all these years.
Clothes are hard to say really, since even in DMC3 she had two versions of clothing...
The white one should really had been given more of a spotlight:p

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
I'm not so sure, i know the face is Nelo's, but the one behind that has a waist and hips that are very feminine.

Mobfigurz

True, but look closely.

What you thought was hair looks to me as Nelo's Cape and look above the eyes, you can see him weilding a sword, its to the right in the picture, with his arms above his head.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I agree with the above, it seems to me that Nelo Angelo is falling in order to cut sth with his sword. The cape is what looks like hair and the legs wich are somewhat weird is because his body looks like an armor and thus took some weird pose in an artwork like that:lol:

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Tony_Redgrave;18636 said:
Sparda's spell has already be broken in DMC3:p
So now the only thing required to open the demon world is the Perfect Amulet that Dante has, no Sparda blood, no Priestess blood. Although in every DMC they say sth new about it, in DMC1 Dante used Philosopher's stone along with the Perfect Amulet and in DMC2 all they needed where the "Arcana".
Well, Lady rocks, and since she's a Demon Hunter she Must be in it:p
We forgive them they did not put her in the first because they showed a great story, plus Trish invited Dante secretly in an isolated island so Lady wouldn't know about it. And in DMC2 she wouldn't be so pretty since the characters where rather stylish instead;)

Nice try, but to unlock the seal you still need Virgils amulet, and since he stayed in hades, they can't break the shield!:( But in the DMC2 I have, at the end it showed a Guy that looked like Vergil but he had light powers (I mean light itself, Gods force) and he had the amulet and a Gold light flashing from the center of his chest! I do not know what the Gold flashing thing is but to break the seal the Holy Knights need Vergils amulet boy!!=]

Noxotic

Lady esploded in a giant firey pit of doom while trying to flip her guns around all fancy when a demon pushed her into the pit.

LADY SHALL NEVER COME BACK!
>_>

If there is a DMC5 and timeline wise, its set after DMC2, watch Lucia mysteriously dissappear just as the others did.
>_>

Lady got kind of annoying when she tries to act all tough. I laugh so hard when someone thinks they have the advantage and they think they won, but the other guy isn't even effected. Thats what Lady was like for me to Dante. I laughed so hard....

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I think Lady looks a little better w/ longer hair and layers:lol: And hopefully different clothes...
I didnt like her other costum cause she looked like a pimp in it:lol:
But i think the concept art is right. Cause if it is that makes a great cast for DMC4.. If that is im sure this game will sell:lol:
Ha ha ha ha did you take a pic of yourself?:lol:

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Catalyst;21055 said:
Nice try, but to unlock the seal you still need Virgils amulet, and since he stayed in hades, they can't break the shield!:( But in the DMC2 I have, at the end it showed a Guy that looked like Vergil but he had light powers (I mean light itself, Gods force) and he had the amulet and a Gold light flashing from the center of his chest! I do not know what the Gold flashing thing is but to break the seal the Holy Knights need Vergils amulet boy!!=]

Have you ever even played Devil May Cry at all? Cause if you did you certainly didnt understand the story. Dante recieved Vergil's amulet in DMC1, boy.

And yeah, Lady does look better with longer hair :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Lady_0989;21070 said:
I think Lady looks a little better w/ longer hair and layers:lol: And hopefully different clothes...
I didnt like her other costum cause she looked like a pimp in it:lol:
But i think the concept art is right. Cause if it is that makes a great cast for DMC4.. If that is im sure this game will sell:lol:
Ha ha ha ha did you take a pic of yourself?:lol:

I like her in the longer hair too,I HATED her hairstyle in DMC3.I also hope she gets rid of the pimples:lol: If you look closely you can see them:p

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
actually there already is a crazy chick in this one and acording to the trailer it looks like nero's girlfriend.

Mobfigurz

I think Trish or the introduction of a new lead female character would be best, and since we have Kyrie, whats to say that they will include any of the previous main female Characters.

Although, saying that the thought of most people is that One or more of those characters will be included, I hope its not Lady or Lucia. Lucia had demon powers and what not, but her inclusion would mess up the storyline since this is before DMC2 so she wont be in it.
Lady, well I just dont like her, what was so wonderful about her, a crappy attitude, her costume was lame, her looks (for a video game character) lacked alot and her weapons are crap, I mean Kalina-Anne, come one thats one ugly **** weapon, plus a handful of guns.
Trish, theres always the possibility that she would be included since she played a important role from the initial game, she lured Dante to Mallet Island and set in motion a series of events which made Dante who he is, revealed more of the story.

Lady is just a freckled girl

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya thats tru.. Too bad i dont like opera:lol:
How was her attitude crappy? Uhhh she was trying to kill her dad.. Would you have a good attitude about that?:lol: Ya in the game she didnt look good but look at her cg art.. Its way better:lol: (My sig, i dont see freckles either, wierd)
So your saying that the weapons in DMC are suppose to be pretty? I dont think thats what they are aiming at:lol:
And her guns are the things that set her apart from the other characters...
And Lady also played an important role in the game. She was needed to open the Temi-ni-gru, her dad killed her mom and she wants revenge, her dad was the mastermind in the game. These events made Dante who he is, he said after the Lady boss fight that he didnt care about what was happening but after he met her he knew what he needed to do.:p
And i think this revealed more of who he is and how he acted before all these events started to occur, Lady was the first female character that Dante cared for and she changed his views about what was occuring around him:lol:
So sorry if you dont like Lady:lol: ;)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I kinda HATED Lady at first since I love Dante and I was extremely mad at her for shooting at Dante even though he kept saving her life over and over again....(the first time in cerberus's chamber she didn't even know he was a demon)But later I forgave her thinking "Bah!Poor kid has gone under a lot of stress,mother getting killed by her father and everyhting...maybe I should cut her some slack".:)

And yeah,she actually does look HOT in the cg art very contrary to her in game face. Maybe the graphics were the reason it seemed like she had freakles?

And now in DMC 4 I think she will be a lot more charming considering now she's much more experienced and mature.

But I still think she was being a brat being mean to Dante :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom