• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In DMC3 the seal didn't reastablished itself:p
Just because the amulets where seperated, the gate to the demon world closed:lol:
And about Arius you may be right, he just tried to gain Argosax's power as he said it in one of the fmv's so maybe he didn't know about the gate of the demon world being opened etc. But the gate did open, it can be opened through different ways.
Also the stone can't have had blood in it since it was born from Philosopher's Egg while Dante had his 2nd battle with Nightmare.
Although I agree with Tyles, maybe they want to stick with the new girl, we can't know until its finished. I saw this with the Prince of Persia: The two Thrones. Before it came on sale, there was a time that it was called Prince of Persia: The Dark Prince, and had completely different storyline (I have even downloaded the different fmv's from youtube).
So we cannot be sure until the end, Kyrie looks like something new. All the previous girls were cool/stylish/able to fight, maybe they will try a different approach now since Dante isn't the hero.
Lady still rocks though:p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Oh god if there isnt a girl in this game who can kick ***. That would be g@y.:lol:
Hey your on the other forum too. Hi! I didnt notice that was you at first:p
Sorry:O

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Me? No I don't remember being on another forum:p
Well about the other things, Dante gets the cool girls, so Nero should stick to the more "girly" ones:p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
It has to be you on the Playstation DMC forum.:lol: Ya but one of Dante chicks should be in this game.(LADY!)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nope,maybe he's my clone:lol:
You've got a point there, since Dante does make an appearance, he should have one of the girls, well except for Lucia who hasn't met him yet:lol:
Lady and Trish could be a hard decision for the staff if they decided that one of them will be in the game.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
No it wont.Ha ha ha.Or both. Thats really wierd. You guys have the same name and everything. Exact upper cases and the underscore.:lol:
Also we both know that Lucia should die... Sad but tru

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Really weird as u said. And I suppose he also doesn't know my existance:p
About the Lucia thingy: I also didn't like her so much, but if Korn hears that u said she must die he'll try to torture u:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Lady has kinda an alliance with Dante, right? She could show up at any time looking for him, couldn't she?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
She's his favourite female character;)
And I think we are destroying the purpose of the topic:lol:

EDIT: Trish've got some point there..but DMC games do not have so many characters, at each game, that's why I think it's a bit difficult for more than one to appear. It would be great though, if they make them fit nicely into the plot.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
For real:lol: Thats enough of a plot:p
But hopefully Lady and Trish are included in this game.:lol:
My little theory suggests this:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, few of the posts weren't about Lady at all:p
Although since it's your thread I think you didn't mind^_^

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Oh ok i get it:p Ha ha ha ha i hope he doesnt look at my thread:p
Awww i dont care. Im not one of those radical thread makers:p
As long as you have good ideas & having fun. Thats good. Oh ya and you have to say that Lady has to be in DMC4:p
Oh ya about the whole priestess thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOg3ZlpfxQ

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
hello, i'm still wondering about all that stuff so, no he does not work at capcom but yes he works somewhere, to tell you the truth i don't know much but only a little bit though...

like about trish and lady i'm just wondering but if lady and trish fought each other, would that cool, and i have a hunch that lady is with dante(his first partner after his brother)not meani they're together but meaning they're partners in demon-slaying!

ya, that's the main reason why i think she'll be in dmc4

trish wouldn't be in it though unless this is after dmc2, isn't it?

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
SpArAda1127;18700 said:
hello, i'm still wondering about all that stuff so, no he does not work at capcom but yes he works somewhere, to tell you the truth i don't know much but only a little bit though...

like about trish and lady i'm just wondering but if lady and trish fought each other, would that cool, and i have a hunch that lady is with dante(his first partner after his brother)not meani they're together but meaning they're partners in demon-slaying!

ya, that's the main reason why i think she'll be in dmc4

trish wouldn't be in it though unless this is after dmc2, isn't it?

Sounds like your thinking of lucia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom