• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaihedgie

IloveVergil;8830 said:
"Stubborn" isn't the exact word I'd use...extremely cantankerous and crabby should be fitting

You really should not think on such a biased opinion. After all, there are people who might describe your original or favorite official characters as the same way. So in order to avoid that, it's best not to go flaming on a single character or another pointless flame war starts. Seriously, it is just a fictional character, and if you think you can develop a character that might be better than Lady or have any suggestions on how she should have acted like, then please share them, because it's really kinda stupid to flame someone who shoots the main character out of self-defense

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Self defense??Do u think she shooted Dante in the head in order to protect herself?He was trying to save her,dammit.If Dante wasn't a demon,she would be murdering an innocent man.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Kaihedgie;8836 said:
You really should not think on such a biased opinion. After all, there are people who might describe your original or favorite official characters as the same way. So in order to avoid that, it's best not to go flaming on a single character or another pointless flame war starts. Seriously, it is just a fictional character, and if you think you can develop a character that might be better than Lady or have any suggestions on how she should have acted like, then please share them, because it's really kinda stupid to flame someone who shoots the main character out of self-defense

Self defense:lol: dante was trying to save her life for god's sake. Any perceptive being could see that.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8839 said:
Self defense??Do u think she shooted Dante in the head in order to protect herself?He was trying to save her,dammit.If Dante wasn't a demon,she would be murdering an innocent man.

Well not innocent per ce: no "innocent" person would be loitering around temen-ni-gru.

Kaihedgie

IloveVergil;8839 said:

The way Dante was holding her, I think she might have had one personal reason. And because she found he was half devil, she attempted to kill him as well because during the course of the story, she perceived all devils to be evil, including Dante and Vergil. But seriously though, you know Dante doesn't go down so easily. Personally, thet first encounter was rather funny and not something go take personal

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Kaihedgie;8842 said:
The way Dante was holding her, I think she might have had one personal reason. And because she found he was half devil, she attempted to kill him as well because during the course of the story, she perceived all devils to be evil, including Dante and Vergil. But seriously though, you know Dante doesn't go down so easily. Personally, thet first encounter was rather funny and not something go take personal

Well it's rather hard to catch them upright if they're falling upside down.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Kaihedgie;8836 said:
Seriously, it is just a fictional character, and if you think you can develop a character that might be better than Lady or have any suggestions on how she should have acted like, then please share them, because it's really kinda stupid to flame someone who shoots the main character out of self-defense

In my opinion,she should have been less antagonistic against Dante from the start.I mean what the hell did he do to **** her off?And even if I overlook her extrme hot headedness,I just can't overlook the fact that she is still hostile towards him after he saves her life twice and she gets proof that he's one of the "good guys".

Kaihedgie

IloveVergil;8845 said:
In my opinion,she should have been less antagonistic against Dante from the start.I mean what the hell did he do to **** her off?And even if I overlook her extrme hot headedness,I just can't overlook the fact that she is still hostile towards him after he saves her life twice and she gets proof that he's one of the "good guys".

Good or not, she still had a previous biased opinion on devils. Her philosiphy follows 'once a devil, always a devil, and they are all evil' She shows the most hate toward Arkham for wanting to be a devil as he commited an equal sin. So yeah, if her father does something like that, she'd be movtivated enough to shoot anyone remotely related to a devil

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Kaihedgie;8849 said:
Good or not, she still had a previous biased opinion on devils. Her philosiphy follows 'once a devil, always a devil, and they are all evil' She shows the most hate toward Arkham for wanting to be a devil as he commited an equal sin. So yeah, if her father does something like that, she'd be movtivated enough to shoot anyone remotely related to a devil

I think her Vendetta against Arkham is seperate from her quest to destroy all devils. However, by arriving at temen-ni-gru she gets a chance to kill two birds with one stone, if you get my meaning. She did shoot Dante before she knew he was a devil. I mean it's either she's as trigger happy as me on DMC or she's just seriously screwed up in the head, or a little of both.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well....................she knew that couldnt kill Dante.............so she was catching her Father to kill...............coz when he is weak............she had a chance to kill him

Tyles

IloveVergil;4077 said:
I hate Lady.Oh i so much hate her.What does that lil' girl think she is?I mean, what sort of person shoots missiles at total strangers at first sight??:mad: Dante saved her life twice, and she repays him by trying to nail him?Dante's too nice. I'd have slapped her on the face if i were him!!>_<

She's like her daddy, that's why.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Kaihedgie;8849 said:

Well how do u explain why she shoots a missile at Dante when she first meets him?How could she have knon that he is connected to devils?:wacko:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Kaihedgie;8836 said:
You really should not think on such a biased opinion.

Biased?If you care to read my posts you'll notice that even though I've called her a lot of names,I always did that with logic.And you have never given any good explanation on my arguments on why she attacks people without knowing their identities or anything(I'm not gonna repeat the same points over and over again).Before calling me biased,you should also take a good look at yourself, you know.Because you keep defending her not with logic,but by expressing your own opinions on her character,even if they don't make sense.
Kaihedgie;8836 said:
After all, there are people who might describe your original or favorite official characters as the same way. So in order to avoid that, it's best not to go flaming on a single character or another pointless flame war starts. Seriously, it is just a fictional character
Huh,I don't flame her because she isn't my favourite character or because I'm jealous or anything like that.In some other threads of this forum I even went cursing my favourite characters,Dante and Vergil, for their hot headedness and weird behaviour.Every character has some good qualities and some bad qualities.In case of Lady,it is just that the bad ones seem to overcome the good ones.She is determined,energetic,righteous and brave,but her bravery won't avail her anything if she keeps acting like a paranoid.

machindix

I don't know, but Devil May Cry was never really a game known for its impeccable logic, so I guess you really can't blame Lady for acting like a paranoid because basically, her crazy acts has nothing to do with her character. The staff team made her fire a missile at Dante just to make him look cooler. Same's with Trish's bike and Nero's drop-kick if you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom