• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Curse;4198 said:
ahh!!!i don't wanna remember that part!!!it's eating my heart out!!!!
What kind of idiot refuses DANTE?If I had the chance....omg I don't wanna think about it :D
I know, I really expected him to have a better taste of women:dry:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
It's strange, I know. Some say that the truth is stranger than fiction, this disproves that statement outright.:\

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Yeah, Jester has a pretty funny accent.Lady sucks imo because she looks like a dead weasel, has the emotions of a broken brick and is stupid like...a stupid girl.(Shooting Dante even though he saved her live is strange o.o )

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Good thing he didn't....she's not good enough for him
My Sinistra character is so much better.....go check the character ideas thread :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;7990 said:
Good thing he didn't....she's not good enough for him
My Sinistra character is so much better.....go check the character ideas thread :D

Oh so modest, just kidding, Sinistra is much better , then again it's not like a lot of effort would have been needed to make a better heroine than Lady. If I may state my opinion.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Anyway I'll give you little idea about her looks right here...she's a pretty chick with long straight brown hair flowing down to her wrist,big beautiful green eyes,thin face with a fair complexion and unusually red lips..She wears black skintight leather pants and a black sleeveless top,most of the time also wears a long black robe over it.She wears black boots with sharp heels,and secret blades are attached to them(god help those idiots who get kicked by her).She is tall,almost 5'8" and her robe falls down to her her knees.
Well that would be all,for her psyche and history see the character ideas thread

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8062 said:
Anyway I'll give you little idea about her looks right here...she's a pretty chick with long straight brown hair flowing down to her wrist,big beautiful green eyes,thin face with a fair complexion and unusually red lips..She wears black skintight leather pants and a black sleeveless top,most of the time also wears a long black robe over it.She weras black boots with sharp heels,and secret blades are attached to them(god help those idiots who get kicked by her).She is tall,almost 5'8" asd her robe doesn't go under her knees.
Well that would be all,for her psyche and history see the character ideas thread

I thought that 5'8" is average height for a woman if not one inch under. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.:\

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Nelo Angelo II;8136 said:
I thought that 5'8" is average height for a woman if not one inch under. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.:\

What? The average height of women differs from one country to another,but 5'8" is a damn good height for a woman anywhere. I'm 5'5" and everyone here thinks I'm quite tall,(maybe because in my country the average height of women is 5 feet :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom